Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Eyeglasses Case

A week ago I started wearing glasses.. quite a shock for a person who had always a perfect sight.. but what can I say, too much sewing, books and computers.. :)

I really like the shape of my glasses but I had no money for a nice eyeglasses case..
 As a person obsessed with handmade and with little money.. I found an extremely cheap case without a pattern.. and of course I altered it! :)
 I used a very narrow tape and few nail polishes (two with a special ending).
Et voila! A nice eyeglasses case with a geometric and a bit fashionable pattern!
 It's not perfect - I'm not good at drawing really straight lines.. but I love it :) Used my favourite nail polish colours.. It took me an hour to make it (+ time to get it dry).
Nice final effect, don't you think? :)

I am very sorry for not visiting your blogs lately etc. but I really don't have time for anything lately because of my studies.. can't wait to the Christmas break.. uhh!

Have a nice week,
marysza

11 comments:

  1. przecież Twój wygląda super :D wolę taki niż jakby to wszystko miałoby być pod linijkę.
    super alteracja :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that is amazing. I love the colors you chose and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely nice! And I actually like that the lines aren't perfect, it gives it something extra:)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. mhhrrr szalona :) świetnie Ci to wyszło :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sooo in lowe O_O za pomysł i wykonanie ach i och :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. o kurde, niezłe, niezłe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jaaaacie genialny, taki doodlowy. aż chce się nosić okulary, żeby takie cudo mieć :)

    i żebym ja umiała rysować takie 'krzywe' linie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wyszło genialnie! Kolory świetne, a że linie nie są proste.. to tylko lepiej wygląda. I nikt takiego nie ma :) Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. świetne etui :)
    zapraszam po wyróżnienie do mnie na bloga :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genialne :D. Aż szkoda, że przerzuciłam się na soczewki :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...