Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Art Journal Pages

I am so glad you liked the previous post! Some of you said I should show paper-works more often.. well.. ok! Here are some art-journal pages I haven't shown you yet!

These are pages made for SODAlicious challenges! :)

no10 'chaos'
usually my pages express a lot of feelings and actual thoughts.. as you can see
I had a bit rough time when I was making this page

no11 'idea'

no12 'tell me'
page on the left.. still not very optimistic page but a bit more colorful :)

no13 'shelter'
the one on the right.. here nice colours and first days when it was snowing! fortunately that snow disappeared quickly.. I like winter.. but not that much!

no14 'this is it'
page about the Craftshow in Cracow, where I met wonderful girls in person!

no15 'point of view'
and last but not least, in fact - one of my favourite pages..

I have no time at all for sewing lately and I really hate it. I need to sew so many things! I have to sew so many gifts for Christmas, I hope I will manage to finish everything on time!

I hope you have more time for pleasant things right now than I have..

Have a nice evening,
marysza

P.S. Materials used for art-journal pages from here:

7 comments:

  1. U-wiel-biam!!! O mamusiu :) boskie strony! I jakże się cieszę, że mogłam je zmacać :) Wspaniałe jest jeszcze to zdjęcie roboczego biurka :) Chyba musze swoje posprzątać i nabałaganić na nim od nowa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! you are amazing! And inspiring me to enjoy making my journal pages in the best mood! xxoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutnie uwielbiam Twoje wpisy art journalowe. Fanką jestem nie od dziś ♥
    A te ostatnie wyzwanie...to mnie powaliłaś! lowe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niewiarygodne jest to co potrafisz wyczarować z papieru. Podziwiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ale poszalałaś z tymi stronami :D :D :D
    Maryszowa seria :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kocham całym swoim sercem Twój art journal! I jakbym miala dwa serducha to to drugie tez by kochało :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. zawsze przywalisz taką dawkę, że nie wiem, na co patrzeć! to oko przepiękne. i kocham burdelik biurkowy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...