Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Notebook Technique - The Cinch

I can't believe I finally bought a binder - and not just a binder.. but The Cinch!!
I'm so excited! So much new styles for making journals and planners! Yay! I'm twice happy because I bought a used one so it wasn't that much expensive! Well of course buying used things has faults.. what kind of ones? For example, my binder smells awfully.. yes it does o.O it has an awful cigarette smell, and I can't get rid of it. I used a lot of different liquids etc. but it didn't help.. I'm just curious how much a person smoked near this binder, that this smell is so strong! Ehh.. but like I said it's the risk of buying used things! :))
 Of course a day after I have received it I couldn't resist and I tried to make a small planner which I had in my plans for a while now.. I have to admit, using a binder isn't that easy! I have to practice a lot more before I start selling some binded journals :)
 I was in love with this technique from the moment I saw it on pinterest.. lovely!
I used scrapbooking papers from ILS for the main cover and some other papers for the separating cards :)
 On the inside of the main cover you can see a small envelope decorated
with some washi tape .. and a sticker witha a beautiful quotation.. 
 Everything else like in all of my planners, some paper (but this
time recycled checked pages) and separating cards.
 Binders are super useful when talking about recycling some old school notebooks, I had a lot.. really a lot of old notebooks from my previous schools and when I ripped of all the blank pages I couldn't believe that I have them more than 600! I can bind so many journals from them instead of throwing them out! :)
Probably I won't sell any notebooks with recycled pages because they are a bit crooked, I'll make some new notebooks for my university instead of buying new ones! ;d

What do you think? Would you like to have some binded planers/journals? Something different (on my blog) but you have to develope, right?! ;d

Have a nice Sunday!
xxxx

32 comments:

  1. Ach, to tak to działa ;]
    No nieźle Ci to wyszło :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudeńko nad cudeńkami :O Oddaj! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, your binder is stunning! I hope the smoky smell wears off soon.. it probably will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Śliczne, takie z duszą

    Karolina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I would try leaving the binder outside on a dry and windy day to get rid of the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo!! I had a comb binder for when I was in university... not a nice wire one but the plastic ones ykno? Ive given it to my cousin for her uni papers but i still have a box of about 100 combs here ^_^ Im such a lazy mo. Im very tempted by a wire comb binder for my own journals

    ReplyDelete
  7. is it the plastic that smells like cigarette then? You could try using rubbing alcohol? soak in a bath of febreeze?! Your parts might rust up though :p


    I know the type of smell you mean.. I had it in a suitcase but i was able to remove the stinky lining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire - the plastic smells too but not as much as the rubber handle.. I can't stand the smell of it hehe! I tried alcohol cleaning liquids but it helped only for few hours;p I'll wait tyll it will be warmer outside and I will put it on my balcony for few hours.. I hope it will work;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gratulacje! Piekne rzeczy zrobilas, mnie cos ostatnio nie idzie.


    Co do smrodu papierosowego to moze byc tak, ze on wogole sie nie ulotni. Ja kupilam pare plyt DVD od kolegi z pracy, ktory tez pali. Pudelka po plytach byly tak przesiakniete tym smrodem ze nam mieszkanie zaczelo smierdziec. Wystawilam wiec te pudelka do ogrodu i po tygodniu ... nadal smierdzialy. Po prostu je wyrzucilam, ale to nie opcja dla Ciebie. Natomiast moja maszyna, tez z drugiej reki smierdziala stęchizna, czego też trudno bylo sie pozbyc. Koniec konców zamknęłam ją w pudle z lawendowym odświeżaczem do toalet i to dosyc pomogło. Może i ty spróbujesz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Musisz po prostu codziennie się dzielić perfumami ze swoją bindownicą... ;))) Taka jest śliczna, nie uważasz że chciałaby też ładnie pachnieć? ;)

    A do siebie zapraszam na zabawę :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ale cudeńko dorwałaś. Pozazdrościć! :)
    Teraz już wiem na co mam zbierać, hahaha !
    Ten zeszycik co stworzyłaś jest rozmiaru A5?
    Zacznij takie sprzedawać, jestem pierwsza chętna do kupna :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. fyszka - ten akurat jest A6, bo tak chcialam na probe zrobic i nie zmarnowac za duzo materialow.. ale na pewno pojawia sie w sklepie A5 tylko to tak pewnie dopiero za miesiac;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maryszka! Tyś zawsze pełna cudnych pomysłów:)
    Zdolna bestyja:P
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This book looks so wonderful.... i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is absolutely amazing. all of your works are so so nice and you're so creative, you inspired me a lot as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. O matusiu! Bomba!! Uwielbiam, kocham kołonotesy, po prostu ubóstwiam! Trafiasz w moje serducho! A ten planner to już szczyt szczytów! Zakochanam :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks really fantastic! I love the pocket on the inside cover and looks great with the dividers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. gratuluję zakupu i mam nadzieję, że papierosowy smrodek jak najszybciej wywietrzeje :).

    a kołonotatnik jest po prostu piękny :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Świetny pomysł na rozwiniecie działalności.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gratuluję :)
    Notes wyszedł Ci super.
    Pozdrawiam Mili

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhh I really love the journal, really! Is so lovely! Congrats~~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, genialna rzecz! a z tym ryzykiem to rzeczywiście... może to dobry pomysł by znaleźć mu jakieś pudełeczko z perfumami lub zapachami szafowymi? wtedy nowy zapach wejdzie w tą gumę.. mam nadzieję że Ci się uda.
    Notes jest świetny!! Bynajmniej ja nie widzę żadnych błędów:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ale zmyśle ustrojstwo, a efekt bomba!

    ReplyDelete
  24. zazdroszczę, ja mam tylko zwykłą bindolkę:) Notes super, ale tak szczerze przyznam że szyte to jednak moi faworyci;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wygląda imponująco :) Ciekawe, czy da się to zdobić też różową bindownicą Zuttera...

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm inlove with your cinch! It's pink. :)
    Good job on the new planner also.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Świetnie to sobie obmyśliłaś :D. A ja cały czas myślę jak Ty to zrobiłaś :D:D..
    Moja różowa sprężyna jest od Zuttera :)..

    ReplyDelete
  28. O jakim skoku nalezy kupic spirale 3:1 czy 2:1?

    ReplyDelete
  29. anonim - z tego co wiem 2:1 ale jakos na wiekszosci stron nie pisza jaki jest skok.. przynajmniej tam gdzie ja szukalam :) w kazdym badz razie te z zuttera pasuja! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Pomysł z użyciem kartek ze starych zeszytów jest super. Sama mam ich trochę i leżą, bo przecież wydarciucha nie będę nosić na polibudę, prawda? Ale zeszyt z odzysku i to z taką okładką i takimi przekładkami - super! Zazdroszczę:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...