Friday, February 10, 2012

the 30 day journal challenge part 4

New prompts! But I have to warn you, they are not very good! From these 5 promts
(you already saw prompt 15) the 16th and 18th are my favourites..
I really don't like hte 19th! Can't believe I made it so ugly! Eeeew!

Photos are not very detailed.. I hope you don't mind it! :)

Journal Prompt 15:
Who or what inspires you?  What gets your creative juices flowing. Is there a person that just oozes inspiration and makes you want to be more creative?  This is your time to document that!!

Journal Prompt 16:
What are your goals for July February?  Today we will write a list of goals that we would like to accomplish in July.  I know I have said a million times but goals are another one of my most favorite things to journal about.  It makes me feel more accountable for them if they are written down and waiting to be crossed off.  Try to think of 3-5 easily attainable goals. 

Journal Prompt 17:
What is your favorite quote?  Mine changes a lot because different things inspire me during the different seasons in my life.  Quotes are powerful reminders of the wisdom we can gather and share with others.

Journal Prompt 18:
Needs and Wants.  What are some things that you need right now?  What are some things that you want right now?  Sometimes these two things are hard to discern right?  

Journal Prompt 19:
Today we are going on a little scavenger hunt!!  Below, you will find a simple scavenger hunt that I created for you all.  With this list, you will find everything on your list and then create a beautiful journal page with it!  So fun!!

Journal Prompt  20:
Favorites!!!  This is another fun prompt to revisit every once in awhile.  If you are like me, your "favorites" may change a lot.  What are your favorite songs, television shows, and hobbies right this second?
I startd a new journal challenge too, but I will tell you more about it later.. after I make few promts from it! :) I hope it will look better than this challenge, because some of the pages are really like really awful!

Curious of your opinions!
Have a nice and warm (it's so cold here.. about -20C!) weekend!
xxxx


P.S. And thank you so much for so many nice comments in the previous post!

3 comments:

  1. no i świetnie :) bardzo się cieszę, że dalej journalujesz. Stronki mi się podobają i wcale ta 19ta nie jest taka zła :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. zajebisty jest ten Twój żurnalownik! A Twoje czcionki to mistrzostwo świata normalnie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...