Saturday, February 11, 2012

Small Notebooks from Envelopes

Today I decided to make two A6 journals with paper covers.. As you know, almost every notebook I made is made of fabrics, so it's something quite new to me :)
I was inspired by these moleskine journals.

They are not very complicated as you can see, but I spent a lot of time doing them! :)
 In this one below I used my new washi tape and an image found somewhere on the internet.. unfortunately I don't know the original source of it..
And this one is my favourite! I'm not used to making works like this one, usually when I try they look awful! But I'm really glad how this one looks! :))
 And here you can see my little mess.. and back covers!
As you probably noticed covers are made from recycled envelopes..
I love the colour of this paper! :)

Oh and of course I have no idea what to do with this two notebooks!

Enough of paper work! Now I'm going to sew a little bit..
It was supposedto be such a beautiful weekend with my boyfriend..
and now he is ill! This is just our bad luck! Wish you health ;*

Have a nice Saturday!
xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Oh I love the sewing one! It is gorgeous! And such a fantastic idea to reuse envelopes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fajne fajne, z aparatem boski :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetne są! mnie maszyna urzekła :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. o jakie piękne! ten obrazek z maszyna znam i uwielbiam ,ale ni cholery nie rozumiem napisu pod nim:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. po porstu piekne :) Uwielbim takie szalone klejenia i pełen rozmach :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. śliczne są :) ile bym dała, żeby mieć maszynę i móc takie maluchy robić i raz-dwa przeszywać, żeby były gotowe już za chwilę ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute idea! It must have been fun putting it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wykorzystaj chorobę swojego chłopca na dalszą produkcję :) Notatniczki są na prawdę śliczne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll tell you what you should do with them, SELL THEM! :) They are awesome. good work Marysza! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. To może ja po polsku ;) Piękne cudeńka tworzysz! Te w tym poście są wyjątkowe!
    Pozdrawiam, obserwuję i zapraszam do siebie http://miabstraccion.blogspot.com/
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look so sweet!
    I wish you health too, hope you cured your boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeoussss<3

    febiola-febby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...