Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hardcover Flower Journal

I just remembered that I haven't shown you this journal! It was my second book,
and it came out a lot better than the first one which you saw here.
The fabric is thicker so the glue didn't soak through anywhere - and of course I was more carefull! I'm really happy how it looks - simple, but the flowers recompense the simplicity!
It also has about 400 pages and it's A6 - my favourite size :)
The paper from the inside of the cover is from scrap.com.pl :))
Really nice paper! I love the pattern! 
And finally - I'm glad of these photos!

Have a nice day!
xxxx

15 comments:

  1. śliczny
    Karolina P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - my late uncle was a book binder many many years ago and I used to love seeing how his books came together. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastyczny wzór i kolor okładki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God! It's really great!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, bardzo fajny. Jak na niego patrze to marzy mi sie aby zostac pisarzem i zapisac wszystkie strony jakąś świetna powieścią :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. niesamowity :) Prześliczne i bardzo pmysłowe te Twoje prace :) pozdrawiam cieplutko

    ReplyDelete
  7. bardzo ładne kolory - na pewno przyjemnie by się go wyjmowało z torebki żeby zanotować złotą myśl lub 'machnąć' szkic projektu który wpadł akurat do głowy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oglądam i podziwiam Twoje dokonania (soooo greeeaaattt! :) ) ale ten notes normalnie skradł mi serce! Jest przepiękny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. jest cudowny, jestem zauroczona:)
    Pozdrawiam,
    anua

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękny materiał!
    Trzeba mieć jakiś specjalistyczny sprzęt, żeby takie knigi robić? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Białe Grochy - tak trzeba :) sprzet intoligatorski :) ale nie mam pojecia jak pojedyncze urzadzena sie nazywaja :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...