Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Romantic Flowery Planner

Have you missed my fabric planners?
I did and I have to get back to making them.. I started making few new planner but I can't get myself together and finish them! I hope I will make them to the end of February! But for now, something I made a month ago.. a Romanric Flowery Planner! :))
I love this fabric! I can't believe I found a bit more of it a while ago in a shop. Can't wait to make some new journals from it too! It's so delicate, and the pastel colours are perfect..
I also used one of my favourite scrapbooking papers in it. I wish I had
more of this cloudy, flowery and polaroid pattern paper :)
I have so many things on my head right now.. I even don't count my little delay at school.. I still didn't pass the first semestre! And I have just 3 weeks left! But nevermind..
We (me and my A.) are thinking about our lives a bit more seriously now and we have a lot of problems concerning that.. so many problems to solve..
But we hope everything will be worth it! Keeping my fingers crossed..

Have a nice day!
With a lot of love and smiles :)
xxxx

18 comments:

  1. I love love love this - really superb planner. I was recently planning on buying a cover for my diary which cover I needed to find space to slot in cards,notes etc and to keep a pencil in place. The ones I found in the shops were way too expensive so I decided to sew my own. It came out really good but not as fine as yours for sure. Love these....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No to ja też kciuki trzymam :-)
    A notes PIĘKNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jest prześliczny ^^
    a kciuki trzymam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jest śliczny ale mój piękniejszy:P:P:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love loooove the planner & the pattern just seriously cute. You great at making it.

    Hope you solve the problem with A soon, dear..

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful! I love the fabric, and all so well binded!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piękny materiał na okładce :) Uwielbiam Twoje prace :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twoje plannery są genialne , a ten materiał jest boski!

    ReplyDelete
  9. zachwycające! pozwolisz, że się rozgoszczę i zostanę na dłużej? ;) magda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really gorgeous! I love the fabric and all the patterned papers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. trzymam kciuki za szkołę! Ja tez pierwszego semestru nie zdałam, a jakoś suma sumarum udało się studia zamknąć w czasie :P

    notesy kocham i wiesz to dobrze :))) A ta tkanina jest cudowna po porstu. Ja nie moge sobie kupować takich rzeczy bo po tem nie wiem do czego je zużyć i chomikuje i tylko sie kurzy :PP

    ReplyDelete
  12. Muszę w końcu się nauczyć robić takie śliczności :) Problem tylko w tym że do wszystkiego bym dawała swoje groszki... ;))))

    To trudny, ale też ważny i przez to piękny moment w życiu, a nie łudź się że to ostatni taki wielkich decyzji - z czasem tylko coraz trudniej je podejmować, bo człowiek z wiekiem ma coraz mniej odwagi... Więc cokolwiek to jest nad czym myślicie, odważcie się! (byle to się nie wiązało z zamknięciem bloga, rzecz jasna :D)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Świetny materiał, bardzo romantyczny :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. cudeńko stworzyłaś, ach te twoje zdolne rączki:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. O jakie to jest przepiękne i cudne!!! Chyba bym przebiegła całą Warszawę z radości, że mam taki notesik!!!! Jest cudny! Najładniejszy jaki widziałam do tej pory :) Dla mnie to prawdziwy skarb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...