Monday, February 06, 2012

Vintage Flower Planner

A while ago I made few planners.. and they are all gone now! Wow! That was fast!
I want to show you one of my favourites ones.. don't know why.. but I just love it!
As usually it has 5 separating cards and 400 creamy pages :)
This fabric is amazing, isn't it? Vitnage & mustard yellow! 
Making planners is a really pleasant work, maybe I'll make a few this week..? :)
I also have plans for some new small A6 notebooks with 40 pages.. It's my last off school week, I don't know if I'll be able to realise all my plans.. but.. well, I hope so! :)
This day is gonna be a bit busy.. hope I'll have some time for sewing!
Have a nice beginning of the week!
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. nie dziwie się że tak szybko znikają...sa poprostu śliczne i niepowtarzalne....a jeszcze do teko funkcjonalne....ja jestem w moim poprostu zakochana
    by the way...dostałam paczuszkę...dziękuję Ci za wszystko...love yaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i nie ma się co dziwić! Są GENIALNE!!! Ja też dostałam paczuszkę - cudowny notesik!!!! Jesteś NIESAMOWITA!!! Dziękuję!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each one you make I love more, but I think this one is my favourite- so funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rzeczywiście świetna tkanina :) strasznie lubie te Twoje plannery, dają mi siłę bym i ja planowała co i jak :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetne plannery :) być może ja też kiedyś będę miała taki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!
    Leather Planners

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...