Thursday, February 16, 2012

XXL Cluth Bag

 At last! I sewed an enormous cluth bag! I wanted to make it for a long time, but I had no idea what I want the front to look like. Inspired by my own pencil case -haha! - (which you can see in one of my previous posts) I finally started sewing! :))
It is really big, it has about 32x27cm. I love the little cluthes I see in shops etc. but I wouldn't really use them.. when I'm going out, even to the post office I always take a lot of things: wallet, purse, tissue holder, phone and book (in case of extremely long queues). So as you can see I need a lot of space in every signle bag I have;p
 I'm very proud of this little phone zipper pocket - I sewed it perfectly (comparing to my previous ones) and it is also quite big, my phone is a little 'brick' :)
 It also has a big inside pocket for things I have in my purse. I just put everything there and leave the purse home - so it doesn't take too much space in the bag :))
 Oh and I also made a photo of me holding this bag to show you more or less the size of it. Sorry for my indoor clothes;p I was too lazy to change my clothes for the photo haha;p
Do you like it? I hope you do hehe because I'm really proud of it!
Have a nice day!
xxxx

17 comments:

  1. I love it <3 you should be proud you did an amazing job(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. bardzo fajna :) Martwiłby mnie tylko kolor biały :P ja bym szybko ubrudziła :P ale do letnich kreacji widziałabym taka u siebie jak ulał :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Cute clutch and I love your fabric selection for the inner. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg,, so pretty. I love it so much. You can sew? cool..

    xoxo
    kelimutu from Garten Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ale wielgachna ta torba! Usztywnialas ja czyms? Gratuluje pieknie wszytych kieszonek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is one huge clutch! Such a statment! I think these could catch on! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piękna! Aż zaczynam zazdrościć, że sama takiej nie mam! ;) Fajne połączenie kolorów, fajnie by też wyglądała z długim uchem na ramię ;)
    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do siebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooo świetna !!!bardzo mi się podoba

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bardzo mi się podoba -choć chwilowo niepraktyczna,bo musze mieć dwie ręce wolne:p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it!!! It is perfect... I am jealous of how good you are with zippers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. uch... uwielbiam torebki/torby i inne takie. Ta jest ..noo.. idealna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...