Saturday, April 30, 2011

tiny notebooks

 i didn't know what to sew yesterday except the two pillow-cases, and I hadn't a lot of time.. and suddenly.. an idea came to my mind to do this!
 9 tiny notebooks! they have from 24 to 40 pages (10,5x7,5cm)
it was just an experiment, but I really like it! they are perfect to put into your tiny shoulder bag, and write important telephone numbers or adresses!
 some of them are closed by a stripe and a button and some just by a long white stripe
 they look sooo cute and simple, like I said they are just prototypes, but  think I'm going to make more of them in the future and sell them (maybe)
what do you think? do you like them?

this is my last totally lazy weekend until end of June! ohh I sometimes hate studying! :)

xxxx

29 comments:

  1. Очень милые все бы купила :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mnie się bardzo podobają :)
    niesamowite okładki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. są cudowne! a te w paski wymiatają!

    ReplyDelete
  4. curiously - odpisalam na e-mail!

    dziewczyny dziekuuuje za przemile komentarze!!! ;d

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them ;) Są świetne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are fabulous! I think you should sell them! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zgadzam się z dziewczynami!!! Notesiki są cudowne!!! Możesz sprzedawać bez wahania!!! Pozdrawiam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :)
    urzekająco cudowne!
    fantastyczne!
    piękne
    ....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful and would be perfect for my next journal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I always need to jot stuff down and hate bringing around a bulky spiral bound notebook. These would be perfect! I vote yes on making them to sell!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the organic vibe of these journals! These would be a perfect little something to tuck in your purse and take everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  12. those are incredibly cute! i like the striped ones best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. piekne! jak najbardziej szykuj do sprzedawania, takie maluchy podreczne zawsze znajda wlasciciela!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super są! :) Zdecydowanie pomyśl nad ich produkcją na większą skalę :) czerwony w groszki mi się szalenie podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh! I'd love to have one of those to keep in my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love!! I think I need one... or five! ;)
    xoxo Ashley
    http://ashleycrenshaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Są piękne i chyba bardziej praktyczne niż te boskie opasłe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. aj, jakie fajniutkie i takie podręczne:)
    sprzedawaj, na pewno będą się cieszyły powodzeniem:)))

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg. these are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think that's a great idea!!! What a good use of fabric leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a sucker for journals and yours are so cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love them! they are really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. yhm jakie one smakowite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute...cute...cute!!!!!!!!! ♥ them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...