Tuesday, May 03, 2011

'behind the scenes'

something from our life. a little long-weekend trip to the country side. we have visited my boy's family for the weekend. it's not really far away from here but the air is so fresh and healthy (unlike here in my messy town). A. had some work there but anyway whe spent almost all the time together :) 

 prepare for a few photos!
 love shamrocs,  really believe they are lucky! and on the photo above you can also see my finger haha;d i had my fingers painted in a turquoise nail polish with white dots. i love having different colors every day!
 
 above: me and my A. ;* not a very good photo, but I like it so much!
and below just my A. ;* trying to make a serious expression ;d

 a really weird but beautiful root!
 and flowersflowers ahh so happy spring is here!

 oh and few minutes walk from my A.'s family house and you can visit enormous stones!

 during A.'s work time, I was sitting on my waterproof blanket and reading Etsy Tips, second part of Eat Pray Love and of course eating. lately, I just can't stop eating!
 and here the last day.. sitting, watching the sunset and drinking beer.. I usually don't drink beer but sometimes I have a like on Desperados, very sweet one.

wish weekends like these could last forever. no worries - just about the weather (which wasn't really good by the way!) and just doing nothing..

thank you all so much for those super nice comments on the 'tiny notebooks' post! thank you for your oppinions! after I will pass all my exams I promise I will make some to put in my shop!

how was your long-may-weekend? 

xxxx

oh oh I almost forgot about the..
here are girls which were picked thanks to random.org:

girls you will receive little gifts from me! just please send me your addresses here: marysza.fotolog@vp.pl
hope you will like your presents!

xxxx 

10 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Nie wierze własnym oczom %))) Cieszę się bardzo i dziękuję!!! Wysyłam maila z adresem!!! Julka

    ReplyDelete
  2. świetnie wychodzisz na zdjęciach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe drycha ojjj mylisz sie mylisz!! na zdjeciach moja twarz wychodzi fatalnie, Alan na prawde musi sie nameczyc zebym miala normalne zdjecie;p jedno na 200 wychodzi wporzo i mozna bez wstydu na bloga wrzucic hehe;d

    ReplyDelete
  4. fajna marcheweczka z Ciebie, słodziutka:) ide wysłać mejla:D:D:D:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. uwielbiam ten kolor włosów

    ReplyDelete
  6. wloski piekne!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te "koniczynki" nazywałam w dzieciństwie zajęczą kapustką i wcinałyśmy ją z siostrą :) taka kwaśniutka w smaku... Nie wiem czy inni też tak robili :] Hehe, ale mam wspomnienia:) Widzę, że miałaś świetny weekend, ja niestety spędziłam go nad książkami :D Ostatnie zdjęcie jest świetne, no i ładny paznokieć na pierwszym ;)! Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos. Waterproof blanket sounds like an awesome thing to have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. luka a ja znam to pod nazwą "zajęczy szczaw" :) w górach to to rośnie i można zajadać :)

    piękne foty, aura super.

    ależ się cieszę, zaraz skrobnę Emila (jak to mawia mój znajomy z pracy) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omaaammooo!!! :) Czad! :) Będę mieć kawałek Twojej twórczości u siebie! :)

    Weekend wygląda, że był bardzo udany. Mhmmm.. może w ten uda mi się wyskoczyć też poza miasto ;)

    Pozdrawiam cieplutko i lecę pisać maila :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...