Saturday, May 14, 2011

lovely stamps

oh my goshh I had a stressful morning! my blog disappeared for an half an hour! I was terrified, I thought it won't come back! but now fortunately everything is ok.. uf! now, let's get to the point:

few weeks ago I have started watching Ashley's blog called Under Those Neon Lights and I have discovered that she is making her own beautiful stamps! I felt in love especially with two of them, the one with the hearty sewing machine and the second one with a thread! they don't cost much and the shipping is cheap! I had to buy them..
I got them a week ago and I have to admit.. I love them!
 I'm using them for decorating my handmade envelopes where I usually put small thank you letters and on the big shipping envelopes under my address :)
when I'm receiving some handmade stuff I love when the packages have a touch of handmade too :) so I'm trying to make my envelopes a bit special too :)

recently, I also started packing my notebooks with nice papers, I hope my clients unpack their new journals with pleasure! :)
  I hope this little post isn't very boring :) I don't have time for sewing in May :( because of my studies.. ehh.. and now I have to start learning.. eeek!

xxxx
have a nice Thursday!

12 comments:

  1. I love them too! Especially the sewing machine! :)
    I checked out their blog and I like the owls! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mój blog również zaginął na kilka godzin ale szczęśliwie sie znalazł:)
    stempelki sa urocze!!!
    notesy są przepieknie zapakowane i szczęśliwcy będą zachwyceni:)
    gratuluję częstych postów, ja po pracy nie mam siły na nic:(czasem tylko zdjęcie opublikuję:(
    pozdrawiam,
    Ania

    ReplyDelete
  3. odpisalam ci na twoim blogu Aniu! ;d
    dziekuje za mily komentarz :)!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organizacja to coś czego mi brakuje, zdecydowanie!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe mnie tez, ale jakos w blogowaniu to co innego;p jakies to takie przyjemne i fajnie idzie;d

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I <3 handmade. I adore those envelopes!!

    I know...Blogger being down was so stressful, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun blog! I love packaging almost as much as I love what's inside.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. śliczne stempelki,mam podobny zestaw i absolutną słabość do niego.Jako szyjąca obowiązkowo "oznaczam" nimi przesyłki:]

    ReplyDelete
  9. urocze stempelki! ładne opakowanie to fantastyczny dodatek do zakupu i zawsze wywołuje uśmiech na twarzy - przynajmniej mojej :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zdecydowanie odpakowywanie takich paczuszek jest szalenie przyjemne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fajne te stempelki :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...