Wednesday, May 04, 2011

special order

 special notebook fo a special person! :)

 few weeks ago I and Ania from Moje Zielone Wzgórze decided to make a swap. I love her bags for a looong time now, and she just discovered my blog and liked my work.. so.. after a long brainstorm we decided who gets what! :) and today she finally received it!

I made for her an XXL notebook. the biggest I have ever done. her guidelines: patchwork and polka dots! I wish I had more polka dots fabrics - I could do it better. But here it is :)
 A5 - 400 pages.it is super thick! 8cm thick!
 looong leather stripe.
 above photo before sewing to the pages :)
 and a little suprise inside: a spool and the first letter of Ann's name :)
 of course, it's crooked, I dunno why, but I don't know how to sew straight patchworks!! ;o
and on the last photo, you can see a comparison of the prototype (which you can win here) and Ann's new property! :)

what I received from Ann you will see in another post :)
I hope she likes it!! :)

xxxx

11 comments:

  1. kurde, ale gigantyczny :) hahaha, właśnie jem kolorowe fasolki, i trafiłam na bardzo niedobry smak... bleee :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is the most AMAZING notebook! i've never seen such a fat notebbook before! the fatter the better! lovely lovely blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boskie są te Twoje notesiory !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. freckled nest sent me this way. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! :) You did a wonderful job! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out so cute! I especially love how thick it is! I'm sure she'll love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ładny to za mało powiedziane! On jest BOSKI!!! I jaki duuuuuży!!!!!! Kocham go! hehe
    Dziękuję Ci Aga, jesteś niesamowita i tworzysz przepiękne notesy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. to nie ładnie -wiem,ale zazdroszczę Ani,bo jest cudny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Przepiękny notes, z duszą..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...