Wednesday, May 4, 2011

special order

 special notebook fo a special person! :)

 few weeks ago I and Ania from Moje Zielone Wzgórze decided to make a swap. I love her bags for a looong time now, and she just discovered my blog and liked my work.. so.. after a long brainstorm we decided who gets what! :) and today she finally received it!

I made for her an XXL notebook. the biggest I have ever done. her guidelines: patchwork and polka dots! I wish I had more polka dots fabrics - I could do it better. But here it is :)
 A5 - 400 pages.it is super thick! 8cm thick!
 looong leather stripe.
 above photo before sewing to the pages :)
 and a little suprise inside: a spool and the first letter of Ann's name :)
 of course, it's crooked, I dunno why, but I don't know how to sew straight patchworks!! ;o
and on the last photo, you can see a comparison of the prototype (which you can win here) and Ann's new property! :)

what I received from Ann you will see in another post :)
I hope she likes it!! :)

xxxx

12 comments:

Dżoanna said...

kurde, ale gigantyczny :) hahaha, właśnie jem kolorowe fasolki, i trafiłam na bardzo niedobry smak... bleee :P

nesha said...

OMG that is the most AMAZING notebook! i've never seen such a fat notebbook before! the fatter the better! lovely lovely blog...

ankan said...

Boskie są te Twoje notesiory !!!

Lyndee said...

freckled nest sent me this way. cute!

Duś said...

bardzo ładny

Evelin said...

Lovely! :) You did a wonderful job! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog too :)

Chiara said...

E' stupendo!!! :)))

cynka said...

ależ piękny!

Amanda said...

This turned out so cute! I especially love how thick it is! I'm sure she'll love it! :)

♥ Ania z Zielonego Wzgórza ♥ said...

Ładny to za mało powiedziane! On jest BOSKI!!! I jaki duuuuuży!!!!!! Kocham go! hehe
Dziękuję Ci Aga, jesteś niesamowita i tworzysz przepiękne notesy!!!

anita się nudzi said...

to nie ładnie -wiem,ale zazdroszczę Ani,bo jest cudny!

Iwona said...

Przepiękny notes, z duszą..

Post a Comment

I'm sorry that anonymous comments aren't available but I received too much spam comments! If you don't have an account please send me an e-mail and write what you think about this post!

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused!
marysza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...