Tuesday, May 17, 2011

new treasures

as I mentioned in the previous post, on Sunday we visited the open air flea market :) and I bought few things.. today I will show you two adorable old metal tins!
 they are so charming! a bit destroyed as you can see, but it makes them only more beautiful! :)
 one of the tins is full of wooden cloth clips - I'm going to paint them all.. don't know when.. but there is a plan! haha;d

in september I bought in Wroclaw a beautiful wintage crochet hanger.. and yesterday I have found a lovely vintage flowery hanger in my grandma's wardrobe! isn't it beautiful? I want all my hangers look like those two!
and again a little sneak-peak of how I pack free gifts to my orders! do you like it?
now I'm going to learn french (like every Tuesday..)

thank you for those lovely comments under the previous post! 
xxxx

15 comments:

  1. oh... gorgeous tins! I love them! And those cute free gifts packaging are so pretty! I feel like purchasing from u just to get a free gift! LOL :)

    Love,
    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,there are sooo beautiful! I love your blue metal tins ;) I'd like to get one, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow puszki sa naprawde obledne ! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. nie wiem skąd je masz,ale puszki i wieszaki są cuuuudowne

    ReplyDelete
  5. świetne retro klamoty! zazdroszczę łupów :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that rainbow and cloud thing <3 so pretty with brown paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita - puszki z targu staroci! jeden wieszak z lumpeksu a drugi od babci;d

    ReplyDelete
  8. what gorgeous finds! they are too cute!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats a really nice way of sending packages :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh - lovely tins!! :) What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No Ty to masz oko do takich rzeczy!
    A teraz Ci tylko się kolekcja powiększy, może nie o starocie, ale też będziesz happy :)
    Anyway, you will see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love flea markets! Wish there were more with stuff like this in my area :-/

    ReplyDelete
  13. cudne,uwielbiam takie folkowe klimaty

    ReplyDelete
  14. ale masz fajniutkie przedmiociska:)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...