Tuesday, May 10, 2011

cloudy turquoise

SOLD!

two months ago I made these turquoise pages and finally, few days ago I have finished a notebook with them. I don't know if someone will like it, it's an experiment.. I didn't plan making anything from those pages, but few of you told me that the colorful pages look nice, so thanks to you guys I decided to make a notebook.
it looks cute, really :) 200 pages size A6
turquoise corduroy and grey linen
 cloud and rain drops
just a quick post before I start learning french for today.. uhh why is it so difficult o.O
I hope you like this experiment :) 

wish I had a garden where I could learn on the fresh air.. aww

have a nice week!

xxxx

12 comments:

  1. I love it! It's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Właśnie też chciałam napisać, że jest bardzo milutki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sympatyczny notes :)
    jak zawsze :D

    udanej nauki :> łatwej, krótkiej, itd ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. piękne jak zawsze, i te turkusy:) mmmmmmm
    jak Ty je robisz:)!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. podoba mi się kolor! :) jak juz mówiłam masz do nich ręke :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i abosolutely LOVE these notebooks! you're on my favorites on etsy wo when i get some money i can get one!!!

    http://tattoodhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's really cute - I like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. świetna rzecz! w moim guście! kolor i pomysł mega na plus :)
    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Rewelacja :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...