Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oh, Deer!

Now this was a challenge! Sewing this deer was really difficult!
 It's an enormous planner! Size A5 with 400 pages and 5 separating cards.
 I really like how it looks! I hope you will have similar feelings;d
 Black elastic band for closure, a special band for a pen and a pocket inside.
 This dotty fabric is from Michael Miller's collection. I need more of it! :)
Separating cards are made from papers from ILS and scrapki.pl

It was really a lot of work! But it was worth it! I'm really glad how it looks right now.
Have a wonderful day! I have a lot of work today! :)
xxxx

18 comments:

  1. I really love the deer :) your journal challenge is beautiful too, i've been doing it at a diff rate to janel too! love the brown paper

    Barnicles

    ReplyDelete
  2. zacny jeleń :) świetny dziennik ci wyszedł :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nosz nie mogę!
    Maryszka! wyszedł Ci ten jeleń.
    Piknie, po prostu piknie:)
    Oh i na tych groszkach, super pomysł.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej, bardzo fajne rzeczy robisz, swietny pomysl na zycie i dodatkowe pieniazki. Wlasnei zauwazylam ze ta sama szkole i ten sam kierunek skonczylysmy:) ktory rocznik? pozdrawiam serdecznie!! Aga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Szacun! Obłędny grubas! Deer powala na kolana:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi thankyou for popping by my blog and for your lovely comments ,your books are really lovely im going to have a good read through blog now ,lovely meeting you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creative with a great taste! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oł diiir! Cóż za piękne stworzenie, jesteś mistrzem precyzji! Zeszyt calutki również szalenie mi się podoba, piękne są Twoje małe dzieła :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaaaa! Jeleń jest niesamowity! :) Gratulacje!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jest neisamowity :* Bosko dobrałaś kolorki, a ten jelonek mnie powala. No żeby maszyną tak bosko zrobić? Pięknie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Może to i nie za ładnie, ale... jak ja Ci zazdroszczę tych notesików :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, I just discovered this post, and I had no idea people were making these. It's sewn?? Wow, I'm so impressed. It's beautiful, and I have to go look for more things along this line. I'm a notebook/office supply junkie, and the handmade stuff is so much nicer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...