Friday, April 29, 2011

two pillow cases

My mom was asking me to sew two pillow-cases to the living room for months..! And finally I finished them today. I didn't make them earlier because I didn't feel like doing them.. but two days ago THIS post inspired me totally! I'm watching sew4home for a looong time now.. such an inspiring and colorful website!

 Here are my pillow-cushions. I didn't really use the tutorial, but the photo inspired me for good.
 My mom was so happy! Handmade presents, even such simple make people soooo happy.
The ribbon is also instead of buttons holding the back together :)
Fabrics: cotton and linen

14 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm visting from Freckled Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours!
    I found your blog through Freckled Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, Ikea hack. I have one of those ikea pillow cases. These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Those are so sweet and I'm glad your mum liked them! visiting via FN :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, they are so lovely! You are very talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are great! They may be simple to you, but for someone like me who can't sew, these are very complicated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this pattern. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pillows are great! Glad to visit from Freckled Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mama pewnie zachwycona - wyszły bombowo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep thinking I'd love to make pillow for my living room. Maybe this will kick my butt into gear. The bow is such a unique touch. (visiting from FN)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the fabric of the pillows and the ribbons are a super pretty touch ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya, stopping by from FN.. I spotted your pillowcase fabric, and I have the exact same one!! Tho I turned my into a cushion cover.. :)

    Love your cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...