Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Machine Cover and...

 I finished a new machine cover a minute ago.. 
Started it yesterday late evening.. It was a lot of work! Cut 48 regular stripes and then sew them together.. And they aren't as crooked as usually! And I have to admit I like it! :)
But now an important question.. WHY did I sew a new cover for my sewing machine? The previous one was quite nice.. annoying but looked nice..
The answer is veeeery easy.. I HAVE A BRAND NEW SEWING MACHINE!! Yaaaaaay!
 I have it for a day and I looooove it. You won't believe how wonderful it is! I wanted a Janome 625E, but when I wanted to order it the seller said it isn't produced any more and they selled the last one before Christmas.. When I have heared this I thought I will cry.. seriously I was reading about that machine for 3 months! And now I had to pick a new one in one day (last chance of the 10% discount;p).

I wanted a machine that doesn't have a LCD display.. and 625E was the last one from Janome without a such complicated computer.. So of course as you can see.. I bought JANOME DXL603.. and OMG how happy I am that I picked this one, and with a computer!!
 It has 60 different stitches (I didn't know that it had so much stitches to the moment I have received it;p because it wasn't that important for me), regulated sewing speed etc. etc. and the most important for me a full rotary hook system..! Thanks to this innovation this sewing machine is super quiet (I sewed yesterday to 2a.m - with my old sewing machine I had to finishh at 10p.m because it was too loud!)
And I have received a 40x28cm table for free.. it's a great option - veeery comfortable!

If you want to buy a new sewing machine and you want a quiet, precise one.. buy Janome DXL603! It can sew through very thick fabrics and it comes with a lot of different accesories!
Can't wait to my winter holidays to.. sew.. sew.. and SEW!

P.S. Sorry for bad photos - it's sooo freaking dark today!

Have a wonderful New Year's Eve and I wish you that 2012 will be better than 2011.
Thank you for all your comments and support. Love you guys! :)

My plans for today?
Calm evening at my A.'s house with some alcohol and talking.. :)
xxxx

17 comments:

  1. You're so lucky I really love this one! And your sewing machine oh my!! I'm learning to sew with my Singer Traditional for now. Have a lovely NYW out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! nie wiem czego bardziej zazdroszczę - maszyny, czy tego przecudownego pokrowca???!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! niech Ci służy!
    od jakiegoś czau sama myślałam żeby wyczarować dla mojej maszyny taki pokrowiec ale jakoś się nie składa :/. Twój jest śliczny...zresztą sama wiesz że jestem absolutną fanką twooich ręoczynów!!!!!!

    Have a nice New Year's Eve. BE GOOD!!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh jaki sprzęt!!!!!
    W taki razie nie pozostaje mi nic innego jak życzyć Ci dalszego szycia szycia szycia:) A do tego ogromu miłości i radosnych niespodzianek!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rewelacyjna machina i godny jej pokrowiec :D Niech Ci świetnie służą w tym nowym roku ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely cover!

    –Jaclyn T
    TrickArt Jewellery: Nature Chic
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/trickartjewellery
    Giveaway for gift certs to the shop:
    http://positiveponderings.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-new-year-giveaway-well-five-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. a to krok w nowy rok1 zazdroszczę,bo ja nadal zbieram:]
    no to samych szytych projektów na ten Nowy Rok!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hej, czy na tej maszynie można szyć skórę?

    ReplyDelete
  9. super pokrowiec, jak już się tak napatrzyłam to chyba i sobie taki sprawię:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No to gratulejszyn! Przyjemnosci z szycia i czasu z gumy w zimowe wakacje.

    Wszystkiego najlepszego w Nowym Roku.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anna - dam Ci znać jutro, bo będę to sprawdzać! :) a akurat mam troche naturalnej przepieknej brazowej skory! :)

    Dziekuje dziewuchy! :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sewing machine cover is super pretty, love the colours and patterns! And the machine - wow! :-)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ale czadowe maszynisko!!!!No to czekam z niecierpliwością na pierwsze dzieło z tego pojazdu!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a gorgeous cover. You could sell those!

    ReplyDelete
  15. u łał/!

    No to teraz szaleństwo będzie! jeah
    Gratulejszyn zakupu i udanej zabawy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. trafiłam na Twojego bloga :) (powiedzmy że nareszcie trafiłam bo Twój nick już mi gdzieś mignął a trafić nie mogłam ;) zostanę dłużej :D widzę że stałaś się posiadaczka takiej maszyny jak ja - moja już rok służy :) ale za to Twoja ma cudowny pokrowiec a moja wciąż czeka biedna na jakieś ruchy w tej kwestii ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gratuluje maszyny! Niech CI dobrze służy :) Cover na nią piękny :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...