Sunday, December 04, 2011

Foxy Wallet

 Yup! Again the foxy fabrics! If I could I would sew everything from this lovely fabric;p
It's very simple and sewed very fast. Just to sew something using foxy and something I will have always in my bag :) I used a very very old and destroyed button I found somewhere on the street ;p (shh!) Well I think it looks nice.. not so.. 'new' if you know what I mean :)
 Plain black exterior with a lovely tape for a little colorful touch :)
As you can see on the photos it's note perfectly sewed.. seams are crooked around the zipper.. but it's just because I wanted to sew it super fast and didn't pay attention on details.. But this happens only when I sew something for myself.. which is actually quite weird!

I just finished reading Anne Bishop's 'The Black Jewels' series of books.. and omg I miss the characters sooo much already! Can't wait to January when the 9th volume will come out in Poland.. ah! I have to admit that Anne Bishop (just next to Neil Gaiman) is actually my favourite writer. Brilliant!

Are you reading something super interesting now?
xxxx

9 comments:

  1. CUDOWNY! <3

    Ja absolutnie nie czytam aktualnie niczego ambitnego... Dla odprężenia: "Przed świtem" z serii "Zmierzch". Coraz gorzej mi idzie i coraz bardziej mnie męczy ta książka. Chyba czas ją skończyć i przerzucić się na coś innego ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aa tam! dla mnie najwazniejsze zeby ksiazka mnie wciagnela a nie zeby byla super ambitna :D chociaz uwielbiam fantasy, wampiry i wszelakie inne tego typu stwory to zmierzchu nie czytalam.. ale szczerze mowiac kogo bym nie spotkala to chwala te ksiazki (gorzej z filmami..) i sama z checia pewnie po ta serie siegne :D
    a jesli tez lubisz fantasy to bardzo chetnie cos wciagajacego ci polece :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. portfel świetny:)
    fajny ten lisi motyw - bardzo mi odpowiada
    jeśli o książkach mowa to szczerze polecam kryminały Marka Krajewskiego!:) Tylko ostrzegam, że są mocne, bardzo mocne.
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER! Fajny materiał! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaki świetny materiał! :) Podziwiam Twoje wytwory. Pozdrawiam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally trust you! Haha! I would LOVE to trade with you! We should set something up after the holidays!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piekna ta tkanina, i bardzo fajnie, że ją użyłaś :) I co tam, że trochę krzywe, ja nic nie widzę :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bomba! Ten materiał w liski jest super :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...