Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Classic One

Remember the Countryside Bag?
I sewed from this pattern another bag! But this time a more elegant and classic one :)
 But I didn't have time to make good photos of it :( I hope you don't mind these ones!
As the previous bag it also had a pocket in the front - for my tissue holder mostly.
 One pocket inside for my phone and one pocket at the back for a book.
I couldn't find a black big button in the house so I painted a colorful one with black acrylic paint.
I really love this pattern and I can't believe it's my own one. I know there are thousands of similar bags in the internet but you know, if you draw a pattern by yourself and then sew few bags from it feels amazing. I'm thinking of showing you this pattern but I'm not sure how to do it yet!
Which one you like better? The Countryside Bag or this Classic Bag?
I love both. They fit various clothes.. and I think I'll be doing more of them in the future!

Have a nice week,
marysza

6 comments:

  1. Świetna rzecz tak sobie móc torebkę uszyć. Jeszcze trochę poobserwuję i taka mnie zazdrość chwyci, że się na kurs krawiecki zapiszę - do mamy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fajnie miec własną torbę ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sama nie wiem która lepsza :) Obydwie mają swój klimat. Countryside, jest świetna na jesienne dni, a ta na wieczory :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ta pierwsza Countryside bardziej mi się podoba. Ciekawa jestem czy sama zaprojektowałaś tę torbę czy korzystałaś z jakiegoś wzoru?

    ReplyDelete
  5. właśnie doczytałam ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Świetny pomysł z tą serwetką, fajny klimat andaje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...