Friday, March 26, 2010

good news and bad news

lets start with bad news.. whilst i was soldering (lutować) my stained glass work today my dad phoned. he told me bad news. my grandfather died.. you know, he was ill, week etc.., and i knew that this day will come.. but it still was an enormous shock. but thanks to ania and kamila this shock passed away quite quick, and i was able to get back to work. funeral on Saturday.. ehh.. :(
[*]
now better news.. i'm finishing my stained glass work.. and i love it so much! i really really didn't think that they will be so beautiful!
and in the end of this sad post i want to thank ann for 'helping' me with writing the inspiration.. i couldn't write it good. i was scared that i won't do it before Monday.. thank you once again!
Now this situation confirms that 'a friend in need is a friend indeed'.
On Monday we have to give over our diploma works.. that is all projects, a written work about our stained glass diploma work, board with our diploma work and our annexe works (the kaligraphy room in my case). I hope everything will be ok.
EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...