Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spiral Bound Foxy Planner

New spiral bound planner! I made it yesterday evening..
I also made two more but I'll show you them later this week :) 
 Cover made of a beautiful foxy fabric - one of my favourites!
What a shame that it isn't produced any more! :(
 It has 200 white blank pages size A6 and 3 colorful separating cards.
 The size of the planner is just perfect if you want to carry it always in your bag :)
 I used beautiful papers from various scrapbooking shops.
The one with lanterns is amazing, isn't it?
I really hope you like it! If you are interested you can find it in
my etsy shop here or just contact me by e-mail :)

Have a wonderful day!
xxxx

12 comments:

  1. REWELACJA!!! Świetny jest ten materiał! UWIELBIAM Twoje notesy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with every notebook you post here! How can you ever part with them?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lu - hehe thank you! and believe me that every time I sell one of my notebooks I have a broken heart! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. śliczny lisek. można powiedzieć - inspirujący ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fabric is the cutest! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. kochane te lisy! zakup bindownicy to był zdecydowanie dobry pomysł :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG jak ja te lisy uwielbiam! I ciągle główkuję jaką okładkę wybrać... I ciągle nie mogę się zdecydować:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Śliczny! Uwielbiam te Twoje maleństwa :D. A przekładki są wręcz idealne. Podziwiam :).. Ja się trochę opuściłam w journalowaniu :(.. aż mi wstyd :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. uroczy, ta liskowka tkanina jest sliczna :) ale wierzę, że w możu wszystkich produktów znajdzie się i jeszce śliczniejsza :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u for your information..keep blogging
    Leather Planners

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...