Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Planner

Everything I do recently reminds me spring!
Few days ago I finished a special planner.. the colour scheme is very fresh!
 As usually it has 400 pages and 5 colorful separating cards :)
 The elastic band was originally white, but I have coloured it with tea and coffee to make an old effect.. The cover is made of beautiful fabrics bought in the USA :)
 Oh and I used this dotty mustard yellow fabric for the first time - isn't it perfect?
I have bought few beautiful dotty fabrics at last! :)
 Cards are made from ILS and scrap papers
 I really hope you like it! :)

Recently I have no time for sewing etc. because of school and my 'back to life'
But fortunately I still have some overdue posts to show you! :)

Now I'm going to relax a bit watching my new favourite
tv series 'Once Upon a Time'..
xxxx

24 comments:

  1. O tak. Ten mi się zdecydowanie podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaaaaa.....śliczny, świetny, zakochałam się <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. O bardzo fajowy wyszedł, świetny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chyba wszyscy juz jak szaleni wypatruja wiosny i widza ja w kazdym, najmniejszym nawet promyku slonca. Oby przyszla jak najszybciej.

    Ogromnie mi sie podobaja te kartki teczowe w poscie ponizej!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! :)

    http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you make custom ones? I'd LOVE one...e-mail at moonofsilver@gmail.com...I'd order one from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Śliczny i wiosenny:)
    I musztardowe groszki równie urocze!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ten notes jest taki piękny, cudowny, uroczy etc., że szkoda by mi było nawet w nim cokolwiek notować xD

    Zazdroszczę talentu!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cudowwwwne kolorki! genialne tkaniny wyszukujesz zawsze

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's perfect!! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Piękny! Szkoda, że takiego nie umiem robić! Ja kocham takie notesy
    pozdrawiam
    Onja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maryszko, wiesz jak bardzo podziwiam Twoje prace; wobec powyzszego zapraszam Cię do udziału w Tell me about yourself Award. Zaproszenie u mnie:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. m@rta - dziękuję! jak nie zapomnę to postaram się wziąć udział! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. śliczny i rzeczywiście wiosenny bardzo :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Piękne! Jak ty to robisz?:> Jestem zaiste zachwycona Twoim dziełem. :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.
    Leather Planners

    ReplyDelete

  17. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!


    Leather Planners

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...