Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Night Sky Journal

I made this notebook a while ago now.. but I forgot to show it here!
It looks a bit better in reality - the blue colour is more intense :)
Yellow edges to fit the inner cover and the stars! :)
I had no idea that these stars will take so much time! But it was worth it.
It has 200 creamy pages size A6 (approximately 5.8 x 4.1 inches).
I hope you like it! :)

P.S. Look what I found today thanks to WOŚP.. a great band..
This song below is just amazing! I can't believe that they are Polish!
Amazing, aren't they?!

Have a nice day!
xxxx

11 comments:

  1. niezła muza:)
    fajniutki, grubiutki notatnik i te kolorki:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bardzo fajny :) podoba mi się, że są tylko dwa kolory. Gwiazdki wyszly Ci mega swietnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jest niebieski, więc bardzo mi się podoba ;). Gwiazdki są urocze - ekstra pomysł.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beautiful creation!

    it reminds of magic and merlin from the disney cartoons :)

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cudowny! Uwielbiam patrzeć w niebo, więc podoba mi się podwójnie :D! Ślicznie obszyłaś te gwiazdki, wygląda to wyśmienicie. Uwielbiam Twoje grubaski :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is a whole lot of delicious awesomeness wrapped up in a pretty bow.

    to be frank, i find it all to be oh so grand! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Believe me, this is even more gorgeous in person! I take it with me EVERYWHERE! I absolutely adore it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...