Monday, March 05, 2012

Spiral Bound Spring Planner

 First spiral bound notebook available in my shop! It isn't very expensive because there is two times less work than with my fabric planners :) I hope you will like it!
The cover is made from a beautiful fabric with a fresh apple pattern.. My new fabrics remind me spring.. ah! Can't wait to go out for a little walk and see how everything is waking up from the winter sleep..
 As you can see the planner consists of 3 separating cards and 200 pages size A6.
 These lovely papers for the cards are from here and here.
Oh and the spiral is more red in reality - here it looks too dark!
You can't imagine how happy I am to see the weather getting warmer and warmer.. My favourite two seasons of the year are spring and autumn.. ahh can't wait to hide all my warm clothes and take out all my skirts and dresses! ;d 

Do you like this spiral bound planner?
You can buy this notebook here or just contact me by e-mail if you like it!

Have a marvelous day!
xxxx 

16 comments:

  1. It's really nice!
    You great at making those thing..
    the cover is looks good. I hope I can make it my self, next time.. :)

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    ReplyDelete
  2. super :) akurat na wiosenne pomysły :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo pretty :) well done!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. te jabłucha są genialne. pięknie się notes prezentuje. od razu gęba się śmieje :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Its lovely! Make some scrappy bohemian ones, and I'd totally buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cudny! ta jabłkowa okładka mrrrr boska! Ja też napawam się wiosną:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool designs!
    your hands are made by gold

    ^^

    P.S.
    am excited to see you in dress or skirt. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. o! kuszący, woła 'kup mnie' :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. jest... po prostu.... IDEALNY!:)
    I wygląda pysznie:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wygląda świetnie :D. Bardzo apetycznie :D. I widzę, że już nawet znalazł właściciela :D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it. I love apples AND planners so this is double love :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you think you will make more like this, using the spirals and with the apple print? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morgan - hi! of course there will be more like this! maybe this weekend or maybe later but I'm sure I will make more! :)

    Thank you! / Dziękuję! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. świetny i bardzo wiosenny ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...