today.. only sewing and reading.. i can't believe i have time for sewing, films, reading.. and writing back to Asia's letter.. can't believe the amount of free time! it will end about 10th February.. but till that day my mind is free of stu-dy-ing. yay! today's sewing below :) nothin really interesting :)
8 coasters with a flowery heart
i want to sell them, could you suggest a price for those 8 coasters? i have a problem with value of my handmade things..
and at last i have finished a notebook for my dear friend Asia! she picked the fabric and the color of pages.
and i sewed a new pijama for my sewing machine! the old one i made when i was really really starting to learn to sew fabrics together;p and i didn't have much fabrics that time.
i'm not fully satisfied with this one too, but it was too late to change something (i'm allowed to sew to 10pm cuz my sewing machine is too noisy). the color of this fabic is moremoremoremore green in reality. fresh green. nice fresh garden green :) but lights in my room are nasty.
like usually i will say.. that it looks better in reality :)
i sewed a some kind of coaster for my machine too. it has a thick wool bating inside. i made it to make my sewing machine work a bit more quiet, and it worked! suprisingly :)
enough sewing for today. oh i sewed two new covers for a notebooks, but i decided that i will show you them when i will sew them together with pages..
somethig nice happened few days ago too,
Kami awarded me:
the Stylish Blogger Award
i was really suprised! it was my first award ever! thank you so much Kami!
duties to perform upon receiving this award are:
1. thank, and link back to, the person who awarded you this award
2. share 7 things about yourself
3. award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. cntact these bloggers and tell them about the award
seven things about myself?
1. i am a big dreamer.. sometimes i fly far away with my dreams.. and i forget where am i actually..
2. i realised my big dream in the past few months.. i learned how to sew, not clothes but my goal was to learn how to sew this crap which i am making now! and i love it!
3. i love english.. as you can see :) i don't write posts in my language (sorry girls!) i'm not really good in it.. but who cares;p
4. i can't live one day without eating sweets
5. i admire every artistic soul i meet
6. i'm 20 years old, but my mind is about 15 ;p
7. i love reading books, but i always find something more interesting to do;p
and now 15 bloggers which i visit every day, and i can't wait to see their new posts every day.. and of cours.. i admire their works..
and today, i received another award (that was a double suprise o.O) thank you andziaczek sooo much!
and here duties are similar, things that make me happy: my A.;*, sleeping, sewing, photography, scrapbooking, reading, walks, spring, sweets, painting, drawing, seeing art, drinking yerba mate, etc. etc :)
and bloggers, which i want to award are the same as above!
i hope that i didnt extremely bored you all!
now something for which you all were waiting for! results of my little candy!
63 people participated
contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
thank you for participating and for visiting my blog!