Friday, June 17, 2011

a little tresure

on Tuesday I have visited the biggest second-hand I have ever seen with my friend Caroline. When we got in.. we couldn't believe our eyes.. seriously it is enormous! we even took some photos in front of it, but I have to develop the film. ahh silly us! ;d

I bought a lot.. but I wanted to show you the funniest and cutes thing from my treasuries!
ta dam!
a beautiful cover for a boottle! well, I think it is for a boottle;p It's quite big, perfect for my wooden box for my brushes which I received few years ago as a souvenir from my parent's little trip. It looks soooo cute and fresh now on the shelf!

Do you like it? I just looove finding little treasuries by chance during just usual shopping!

xxxx

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...