Saturday, May 19, 2012

Various Art-Journal Pages

First I would like to show you cover of one of my favourite journals! :)
It's from SODAlicious of course and it has wonderful camera image   
 My first page is about 'time machine' - If I had one, I would love to check how and when writing machines were created! :) It may be weird, but it really interests me sometimes;p
 Second page is about an 'eye' - topic from SP (Scrapujące Polki).
 Third page about 'what's in my bag' - drawing version. And the page on the right is just a quotation I have heared somewhere.. I like it so much I had to write it down somewhere :)
 Fifth page is about my little love to Volkswagen T1.. a colorful hippie car!
 This one is about collections. Another topic from SP. I really like how it came out! :)
 And the last page is '21 before 22' but the part with so called challenges was a bit
private and very ugly.. so I'm just showing the upper part! ;d
I hope I have inspired you to make your own art-journal pages.. I try different techniques but I have to admit that making stains with ink and watercolours is my favourite one! This technique is so colorful and full of energy! I really really hope you like some of these pages! ;d

All product used are from SODAlicious

I was in cinema today on 'Dark Shadows' - it was a funny, colorful movie and I loved how everything looked! I had a really nice day with Bee at the cinema and then at Pogoria II Lake.. And thank you Bee for this nice photo of me! :))

Have a wonderful day!
xxxx

15 comments:

  1. oooo! 2 i 5 wpis to moje najulubieńsze. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowee this is a really beautiful book you're creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jak Ci się fajnie zrymowało : And thank you Bee for this nice photo of me! :)): :)

    Bardzo lubie twoje rysunki, znów się zachwyciłam i podłamałam,że ja tak nie umiem. Straszna ze mnie zazdrośnica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Każdy jest oszałamiający! Jak to dobrze, że SODAlicious powstał i zaangażował Cię do żurnalowania, bo jesteś w tym świetna :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kocham Twoje rysunkowe wpisy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. wpisy kocham kocham kocham kocham!

    I mam nadzieję, że będziesz na zlocie i się spotkamy! :***

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG uwielbuję Twoje żurnalowe strony! O T1 też marzymy z mężem, mamy już sporą kolekcję mini T1 i innych ogórkowych gadżetów:) sami mamy T3-kanciaka którym zjeździliśmy pół europy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Art-Journal jak zwykle genialny, co strona lepszy :) ps. sliczna fotka, ta ostatnia :) pozdrowionka

    ReplyDelete
  9. świetne art journale! lubie do Ciebie przychodzić, zawsze jest cos fajnego do obejrzenia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope I can make like this to :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boskie wpisy :** Matko jesteś uzdolniona do robienia tych journalowych stron! Podziwiam Cie za to!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No i Twoje piękne ilustracje :* chcę zobaczyć ich więcej :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Najbardziej wizualnie podoba mi się strona "keep calm and collect" - tekst "i inne pierdoły" rządzi :D

    Twój kolor włosów jest niesamowity :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...