Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Chevron Blue Planner

 I sewed few planners last week, and now it's time to show them here.. one by one :)
This one is one of my favourites, maybe because I'm out of this lovely chevron fabric?
 It has 400 white pages size A6, 5 separating cards and an elastic band for a pen and closure.
 The interior fabric as you can see is grey with white dots :)
 Dots will never get boring, won't they?! In every single thing they will always look good!
I also sewed 10 tissue holders :) If you are interested you can buy one of them.
Every tissue holder contains 10 regular tissues :) Here is the list which ones are still available:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

If you are interested please contact me by e-mail: marysza.fotolog@vp.pl

I hope you like this Chevron Blue Simple Planner! :)
I would also want to thank everyone for lovely comments on the previous Typewriter Messenger Bag post! I'm really happy that you like it so so much! :))

Have a wonderful day!
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love those colors and all the different patterns are really cool as well.
    And that fox fabric you used for the tissue holder is stunning<3

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Materiał jak zawsze fantastyczny!:)
    I do tego w ślicznym kolorze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER!!! Ale produkcja! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, mam pytanie gdzie zaopatrujesz się w materiały, bo kilka szczególnie mi się spodobało, a jakoś nie mogę ostatnio natrafić na fajne wzory. będę wdzięczna za info (bdebowska@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mhrrryyy, piękny ten chevron :) I grochy w środku :) Jak marzenie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. planer jest tak piękny, że zapiera dech w piersiach :) i nie ma tu żadnej przesady ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...