Monday, July 02, 2012

Fun Weekend and.. the Winner!

I had a very busy weekend! As probably most of you know the 5th National Scrapbooking Meeting was on Saturday in Warsaw.. and I was there! I am so happy I decided to go and finally meet in reality some lovely bloggers! It was incredibly hot but still the atmosphere was amazing! Seven hours spent in the train was 100% worth it!

Lejdi, Antilight, me and SODAlicious banner ;d
 Wolfann, Jaszmurka and angain me :)
 And here me, Drycha and Lejdi :)
Big thanks for the organisers! It was a really great event! Can't wait to see everyone next year! I'm so happy I finally met everyone in person! Big thanks for Lejdi for these wonderful photos (you can see more of them on my fanpage)!

Sunday was busy too.. as I mentioned in a previous post I was going to Cafe Szafe's First Craft Fair in Cracow! It was my first craft fair ever and beside the fact that it was incredibly hot and stuffy it was a really great day! I met some wonderful artists, oh gosh.. can't wait to see these people again!! Unfortunately I don't really have many photos from Sunday.
On the photo above you can see me and my little stand :)
 Big thanks for Desire Store for sending some photos and a great company!

And here the moment everyone was waiting for.. Random.org chose number 92 to be the lucky one! And who is it?? 
 Congratulations symptuastic! Please contact me by e-mail as soon as possible!

I will make another giveaway soon, I just have to sew some backlogs! :)
Have a wonderful week!
xxxx

18 comments:

  1. everything on the stand looks adorable!

    really great work!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow congrats girl! ;) *cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jezu, nie wierzę, naprawdę nie wierzę! To się dzieje naprawdę?! Za chwilę napiszę, dziękuję, dziękuję, dziękuję! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja również bardzo chciałam być na tym zlocie scrapbookingu. Niestety mieszkam za daleko i nie miałam jak dojechać...
    Siedem godzin w pociągu? Podziwiam wytrwałość :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cudny Rudzielcu wyróżniasz się z tłumu :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. jej- dlaczego Cię nie poznałam?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mnie sie wydaje ze ja sama duzo osob nie poznalam, bylam zaaferowana tym ze bylam na zlocie pierwszy raz :D nadrobimy za rok!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A słyszałaś, że Anti też miała przyjechać na zlot :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stall at the craft fair looks lovely!
    Congrats to the winner :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gratulacje dla tej szczęśliwej.
    Widze, ze nie zdążyłaś jeszcze pochwalić się wyróżnieniem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fajnie bylo Cie w koncu poznac osobiscie. I dziekuje bardzo, bardzo za przesliczny chustecznik. Jest przepiekny :) buziaki i mam nadzieje do zobaczenia wkrotce

    ReplyDelete
  12. buehehehehehehehehe Anti, dałaś czadu :D

    jak ja żałuję, że takie rzeczy to raz do roku. ja chcę znooowu.

    dawaj album

    ReplyDelete
  13. album troche pozniej wrzuce bo zostawie go na SODE chyba na jakis dzień;p ale mowie nie ma tam nic ciekawego :D oprocz zdjec ( ktore sa w tak kiepskiej jakosci przez moja drukarke ;( )

    ReplyDelete
  14. :D Też chcę na takie coś pojechać ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Serdeczne gratulacje! Szczerze zazdroszczę zwyciężczyni, bo notesy są wspaniałe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marysz cudnie było zmacać Twą drobną osóbkę :D ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...