Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Typewriter Planner

 I've received my dreamed fabric yesterday! I was so excited that I had to make a planenr for myself! Isn't this typewriter just perfect? It was so freaking expensive but as you can see.. it's worth it!
I was thinking of selling this planner, but eventually I think I will use it for my second academic year (if I will pass the first one in September!) - perfect notebook for five subjects.
 It's quite big - A5 with 300 pages and 5 separating cards.
 I just can't stop staring at this amazingly beautiful turquoise fabric 
 Separating cards are from SODAlicious and ILS :)
 Interior fabric is a very thick canvas, the exterior fabric is from Melody Miller's collection :)
 And like always - elastic band for closure and a special place for a pen(cil).
Do you like it? I'm in love with this planner!! I wish I had more than just one metre of this fabric!

Now a bit of relax and later making orders! :)
Have a wonderful day!
xxxx

20 comments:

  1. NIESAMOWITY!!! WSPANIAŁY! GENIALNY motyw!!! Ale Ci zazdroszczę!!! Jestem pewna, że zaliczysz rok! Trzymam kciuki! :-) PS. Miło było zobaczyć Cię na Zlocie!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o rany! materiał w maszyny do szycia! CUDO:)
    Skąd go wytrzasnęłaś? Fantastyczny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! I just adore that fabric! I have been so close to buying some so many times! The planner is awesome. Good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Całość prezentuje się bardzo fajnie :) Super ta tkanina w maszyny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Przepiękny, chyba jeden z najładniejszy spośród wszystkich, jakie do tej pory pokazałaś :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. O mamooooooo !!! to jest coś niesamowitego ! Wszystko jakby stworzone dla siebie. Idealna całość!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Świetny planer zresztą jak każdy Twój wyrób , wszystko idealnie pasuje :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's so cute book! :)

    http://crt-homepage.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaaa jaki super! ten maszynowy motyw, mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutnie odjazdowy! Nie pozbywaj się Go kobieto! ach!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boossskość i jeszcze maszyny w środku, maszyny na wierzchu no jestem zakochana. Zaczynam marzyć o maszynie dla siebie :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cudny materiał, a wykonanie perfekcyjne :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. skubana... ale zdolniacha z Ciebie :) bardzo się cieszę, że pokazujesz swoje prace, zawsze mi się "gęba cieszy" jak je oglądam :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. cuuute! ;D i'm new to your blog but would like to see a diy tute on your journal!

    and i love the color combos..!

    dorothy
    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooh, I love this fabric! It's so pretty!!! Wish you have more and then I can buy one book from you :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Evelin - I have a bit of it left, perfect for few notebooks if you are interested! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...