Sunday, July 22, 2012

Small Notebooks

 I made some Small Notebooks with fabric covers a while ago and I forgot to show you..
They all have 40 creamy pages size A6, closed by colorful paper clips.
 If someone is interested they are for sale - numbers from 1 - 9!
 Just write an e-mail (marysza.fotolog@vp.pl) or send a msg on facebook!
 Oh, and I started sewing something really really big! Can't wait to finish it and show it here!
 I really hope this big project will come out as I want it to.. it's my first that big something! ;p
 Forgot to mention - these small notebooks are perfect for a purse address&phone book!
I carry one like this always in my car 'just in case'! :)

Have a wonderful week,
marysza

9 comments:

  1. Jak zawsze śliczne:D
    Ten zielony w białe kropki <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudne! Absolutnie przeurocze :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRZECUDNE! Mam taki notesik zawsze w torebce - bardzo przydatny! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, ten z liskami uroczy :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oj, mniam, mniam, mniam. ale śliczne. najlepiej razem wyglądają :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cudne, świetny wybór tkanin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. jabłuszkowy i liskowy mój ulubiony!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...