Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cat Lover's Notebook

 This post is set to appear automatically - I hope everything will be ok with it! :)
I'm in Nowa Sól, Poland right now on an open-air painting trip with my friend Ann. I didn't paint for a long time but it's a good opportunity to exercise a bit, spend time with my friend and just relax! :)

Today I would like to show you a notebook for cat lovers!
I made it in June.. but didn't have a chance to show you it earlier!
As you can see the cover is grey with various images of cats :)
 It's a simple notebook size A6 with 300 white pages.
 Closed by a white elastic band and has a special place for a pen :)
 It's available in my etsy shop (well not now cuz it's closed, but it will be when I'll be back!).
I hope you spent your holidays amazingly! Mine end on the 31st August because I have to learn for my (last chance) exams the whole September.. ehh :( Keep your fingers crossed for all my exams! :)

Have a wonderful weekend,
marysza

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love it.

    Hope you're having a great trip! It sounds wonderful:D

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wygląda ślicznie :).. Widzę, że polubiłaś motyw kotów :D. Miłego wypoczynku :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ale się zaroiło od kotów!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dzień dobry, jestem Reszka, bardzo mi miło. ;)
    Skierowana zostałam tutaj przez bloga Izzy.
    Cóż ja mogę...
    Zachłysnęłam się w zachwycie i zaczarowana jestem wciąż :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. berbagi kata kata motivasi gan
    Dalam cinta, jangan menjadi NUMBER ONE dlm hidupnya, karena yg kamu butuh adalah menjadi ONLY ONE di hatinya.
    salam kenal sukses selalu dan kutunggu kunjungan baliknya :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wspaniały. Uwielbiam szarości :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. O w dupeczkę! Marysz... normalnie mam taką jedną kociarę która by się posikała jakby zobaczyła to cudo (moja przyjaciółka ahahaha)
    Osom! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...