Sunday, August 19, 2012

Eye and a simple tote bag

 I forgot to show you my work for art-piaskownica's challenge which I created :) The main topic was 'eye' - something you can interpret in many many ways!
As you can see I decided to make something different than always.. and tried to make some kind of application for my wall.. I used only various fabrics and a bit of watercolour paint!
 I have to admit it looks quite creepy on my wall when it's dark.. reminds me of a book I read when I was younger 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' by Lemony Snicket.. :)

Other thing I wanted to show you is a simple tote bag I made about a half year ago.. I just forgot to show you it earlier.. I made it thanks to V and Co. blog!
 It was quite a lot of work with it.. it seems simple but it takes time so cut and sew 20 leaves!
How are your holidays? I have to admit that mine are quite weird..!!

Have a wonderful Sunday evening,
marysza

15 comments:

  1. Widzę, że ostro działasz Marysza, a ja się urlopowąłam :) ale czas wrócić do normalności.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANKO - staram się działać bo wyjeżdżam niedługo a potem we wrześniu nie będę miała w ogóle czasu na szycie niestety bo będę musiała się uczyć na poprawki.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. malowane oko na tamborku świetne!:-) cały czas ktoś Cię obserwuje;)
    torba super, wierzę, że z tymi liśćmi było mnóstwo pracy ale efekt jest rewelacyjny - BARDZO BARDZO mi się podoba! Bardzo!:)

    Wakacje dopiero przed nami, też myślimy zrobić sobie teraz małą przerwę.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahah I agree that it might be a bit creepy at night, but it's really beutiful!! I love eyes.
    By the way, I'll send your letter tomorrow, and you should also receive the travelling notebook soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oko ma prześliczną tęczówkę. Pokochałam ten materiał :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super oko :) na zywo musi robic jeszcze wieksze wrazenie. Powodzenia w wyzwaniu w art piaskownicy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Też czytałam Snicketa :D nawet dwie pierwsze części mam kupione :) i obejrzałam film :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drycha - ale film nie był taki fajny jak książki, nie?? ja ten film obejrzałam dopiero jakoś pól roku temu;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kiosc - powodzenia nie ma co życzyć bo jestem w załodze piaskownicy więc wygrać nic nie mogę;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi thankyou for popping by my blog and for your lovely comments ,love your bag ,i can appreciate the amount of work that has gone into making it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping over from Flickr, where I spotted your amazing tote bag, it's beautiful :-)
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oko wygląda bardzo ciekawie :).. A torba jest prześwietna :D. Sama bym chciała taką mieć :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super ta torba! Jakiś czas temu wymieniałyśmy się z paroma kolezankami torbami z Lidla. Trzeba je było ozdobic oczywiscie przed wymiana. Ta twoja byla by idealna dla mnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow. .. cute design of your post. . .thanks a lot. . wellhead compression

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous !! Love the layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...