Thursday, August 25, 2011

dreamed bag

 I needed a simple black bag for a looong while now.. and at last I have put myself together and started sewing it yesterday! It is a simple shape bag but it wasn't that easy to make.. I was making the pattern quite long! But I have to admit.. I'm very glad of this bag! It shouts Marysza when I look at it! Black, flowers, lace and lots of pockets!
As you can see on the photos below it's quite big comparing to me, but it's perfect for school days, when my bags are full of books and notebooks.. :)
 I really love this white flowery fabric.. so delicate.. and girly!
 On the front - two pockets.
 And a lot of pockets inside! Perfect! :)
Do you like it?? Well I hope you do because I'm really in love with this bag!! Oh I know it sound bad but I really really love how it looks now!

From a while I'm segregating all my patterns and tutorials in a special file binder.. so everything is easy to find.. sooo I will probably make this bag again soon.. but in different colours etc. :) If some of you are interested in this kind of bag - e-mail me! :)

P.S. Don't forget about my new giveaway! Just click here.
Have a nice day!
xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Taki kształt lubię najbardziej. Może i jest prosty, ale w prostocie tkwi piękno. Śliczna jest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow, przepiękna jest! kolory cudowne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jest piękna! Taka różana, romantyczna! i w środku jaki przegródki, Ty to masz talent:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral fabric and the lace. I am trying to get to your facebook page, but it's not working for me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. słodka-taka retro i romantyczna.Śliczny ma kształt,bardzo kobieca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the practical inner pocket!
    Vintage flowers meet lace is awesome!
    Found you via Heart Handmade UK. Now follower and I joined your giveaway there :D

    dita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...