Monday, August 22, 2011

laptop bag (second one!)

About a month ago I sewed my first laptop bag, if you haven't seen it click here. And on Wednesday I decided to make another one, ver similar - but without the thick batting.
With a lovely bow on the front. I still really love bows!
This bag is in my opinion much cuter because of the pink accents and the bow.
The interior is also flovery.
And as you can see below it has two pockets at the back :)
Not very complicated.. Do you like it? If yes.. there will be a suprise soon!

xxxx

10 comments:

  1. oj sliczna jest! i masz rację - ta chyba jest jeszcze fajniejsza niż poprzednia. I to chyba nie tylko chodzi o kolory i róż, ale ma coś w sobie ;) dla kobietek w sam raz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super jest, jeszcze lepsza niż poprzednia. Szkoda, że sama nie umiem takiej uszyć :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo, bardzo ładna:) Pięknie dobrane materiały i ta kokardka...urzekła mnie:)))
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I would love a bag like this! Although I may be getting rid of my rubbish old laptop so I would use it as a handbag! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!
    I love it! the first one was pretty cute too, but i really like the bow in this one(:

    Have a lovely day(;

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kasia, Curiously, anna eM dizajn - dziekuje wam okropnie:D ciesze sie ze ta wam sie bardziej podoba.. boo.. (tu zdradzam maly sekret) zaniedlugo pojdzie w wasze raczki.. a tak wlasciwie w raczki jednej z was.. ale o tym dokladniej to dopiero 1 wrzesnia :D

    Jewel, The Ponycats - thank you girls :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. świetna jest!! kurcze - szkoda, że laptopa współdzielę ze ślubnym, bo bym sobie z chęcią taką sprawiła :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it.... the bow is such a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O rany! Jest cudowna. Zupełnie nie w moich kolorach, ale podoba mi się bardzo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooohhh, this is lovely! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...