Thursday, July 21, 2011

laptop bag

 At the beginning I would like to say sorry for bed photos! My camera makes quite nice photos only in daylight! But I usually finish my projects in the evening.. and I try to post them here as soon as I finish.. so please try to imagine, that everything looks a bit better in reality;p

Today, after I came back from my University (everything is ok, and yes - I'm officially a daily student! yay!) I was thinking what to make.. I checked my 'to do' list and I remembered that I wanted to sew a laptop bag, because my earlier one was black.. boring.. and not very safe too. So I started cutting fabric, and decided to use batting to make the bag stiff and safe. After I finished (a lot of nerves during the sewing caused by the ... batting!) I wasn't really glad of what I created. But you should check it personally:
 It's quite big - I have a normal size laptop.
 It has a enormous button for closure - I didn't want to use magnets because..? I don't really know why?!
 One simple, big pocket in the back of the bag :)
 And a little suprise under the main lapel (is it a good word?)! A USB computer mouse hehe :) I thought it would be funny if I sewed something like this.. so.. I did! Of course there is a little mistake.. it is upside down!!! I noticed it when I sewed everything together.. but I have a little hope.. that it doesn't look very bad because of it..
 The interior is flowery.. but it is incredibly crooked! I almost cried because of the batting, because it destroyed everything (now I know I am a beginner in sewing batting - super beginner)
 The handle is made of two fabrics as you can see :)
 I'm a quite skinny person, so this bag looks sooooooo big on me!!
And here you can see it hanging on my 'flowery' wall :d

This bag is seriously very crooked for me.. I hate making crooked things! But it is safe for my laptop, so I will probably wear it sometimes. Do you like it? I'm not fully convinced that it looks good;p

I need your genuine opinion!

xxxx

14 comments:

  1. I think it looks great and I love the look of the usb upside down.
    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeśli Tobie się nie podoba to ja ją chętnie odkupię :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. curiously - Hehe, powiem Ci, że przeszła mi myśl o sprzedaniu jej w trakcie szycia.. ale jak skończyłam.. i zobaczyłam jaka jest w środku krzywa to stwierdziłam, że takiego dziada sprzedać nie mogę o.O ale fajnie, że ci się podoba! :D

    emilykidd - thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, it's amazing. Love the USB mouse you have swen on, I think it looks fine, it doesn't even notice that is is upside down. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cudna torba! pięknie dobrałaś materiały :)
    mi ostatnio przemknęło przez myśl, aby uszyć sobie pokrowiec na netbooka, ale chyba jeszcze za wysokie progi...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ejj, ja lubię krzywizny noo! A skoro uważasz, że Ci nie wyszła, to może jeszcze do tego pare groszy spuścisz z ceny :D I ja będę miała śliczny pokrowiec, a ty sobie uszyjesz nowy i będziesz z niego bardziej zadowolona :) Ale jak nie chcesz to nie zmuszam :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. świetna torba :) A sama pewnie za długo na nią patrzyłaś i dlatego krzywizn sie czepiasz. Pewnie nie jest az tak źle jak piszesz. Naprawdę wygląda niemal doskonale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zmienił się adres mojego bloga i jak się dowiedziałam w obserwowanych wyświetla się, że blog został usunięty. Dlatego jeśli masz w obserwowanych stary adres curiously_ma.blogspot.com zmień proszę na balagany.blogspot.com. Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dobra myśl z tą myszką.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nie żartuj! Torba jest Czadowa! i myszka do góry nogami też - wygląda jak minka z jednym okiem i uśmiechem! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  11. iiii love it! Where did you learn to sew bags? I think I might buy the bag making bible ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. atam atam, torba jest fajniutka, ja też ostatnio noszę motywy kwiatowe:)
    przesyłam pozdrowienia i wyróżnienie:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha- ta torba się uśmiecha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...