Wednesday, July 20, 2011

plush house

Bad photos.. veeeeeeeeeery bad photos but you have to forgive me.. it was a very stressful day for me :) But you can read about it at the end of this post :)
At the end of this awfully stressful day.. I decided to sew something for a kidd :) Some kind of a plush toy! And here it is.. a plush, flowery house!
 30cm tall and 13cm wide
fabrics that I used were bought on Grunwald :) except the flowery one.
I planned to make a chimney too, but something went wrong and it was crooked so I got rid of it!
It really looks cute in reality, I just need one of my friends to get pregnant.. ladies - I'm counting on you! Haha

And now something for people interested in my life: remember when I mentioned that I tried to get on daily studies, instead of afternoom? And that I wasn't admitted? Well, it turned out I am admitted! I am soo happy right now. But it was a really stresfull day because when I got home after I carried all documents and signed the document confirming my admittion.. I noticed that all my personal information on the document were wrong.. my address, my PESEL etc. so I have serached my University's website and found out.. That there is a candidate with the same name and surname!!!!!! My surname isn't really popular.. i heared it mayby two times in my life except my family.. but the same name and surname?! I thought I will die of stress!!!! They confused my personal information with her's and I was afraid that in reality that other girl passed, and was admitted. I was trying to phone my university for an hour, and finally someone answered.. I talked a bit with the nice woman.. and she said that it was just a silly mistake.. I signed two documents, one for the University and other was for me.. And only the one for me was confused! Oh my.. I was so happy.. It turned out I was admitted, and that other Agnes wasn't.. she had less points.. but OMG you can't believe how much stress it was for me! I am actually unbeliveable happy because I'm officially a daily student. I am starting everything from the beginning.. but who cares.. I don't have to pay enormous money for studying and I will have all days through the week (afters school) for myself! Yay!

Thank you for 'listening' and for every comment you leave. I am really really thankful!
xxxx

edit: 21st July 2011
new photo of my plush house made today (daylight )

12 comments:

  1. Dude I love that house! Dont worry about waiting for someone to have a baby! Pop it on your etsy shop. :) yeah yeah! :) xx
    P.s. Glad your study worked out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ojej, miałam bardzo podobną sytuację. Dzwoniłam na ASP w sprawie wyników egzaminu i dowiedziałam się, że się nie dostałam. Dwa dni zastanawiałam się, co ze mną nie tak. Ale po niedzieli pani zadzwoniła z miłą wieścią, że jednak zostałam przyjęta!!! :D

    Też pomyliła mnie z kimś innym ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG !!!!! It's Wonderful !!!
    Hugs
    KOKO ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Domek boski! Że też jak byłam w ciąży to nikt mi takiego nie zrobił. ;-) Baaardzo mi się podoba.
    A co do studiów... Kończę swoje we wrześniu i mimo że uwielbiam studiować, to dostarcza to takiego stresu, że chyba nie odważę się kontynuować. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rewelacyjny domek!
    Jestem pierwszy raz na Twoim blogu, ale ostane na dluzej ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ale wspaniały domek!:) cudo!:) brawo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. współczuję stresów... u mojego brata na studiach było dwóch chłopaków o takim samym nazwisku, pierwszym imieniu, drugim imieniu i identycznym imieniu z bierzmowania! Rozróżniano ich po imieniu ojca :) a najlepszy był dialog na początku roku - jeden z nich spóźnił się na wykład:
    wykładowca: nazwisko
    student: Jan Kowalski (załóżmy)
    wykładowca przegląda listę, po czym wykrzykuje: ale Pan już tutaj jest!
    :))

    dobrze, że u Ciebie wszystko się rozwiązało. cudownie, że będziesz teraz studiować dziennie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i oczywiście uroczy domek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. dlaczego masz czekać na pojawienie się jakiegoś dziecka? ja bym domek zgarnęła natychmiast! cudowny jest!!!

    btw nie ma to jak uczelniany bajzel, ehhh.. dobrze, że to już za mną ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...