Sunday, July 03, 2011

blogoversary today!

They moment everyone was waiting for! Random.org chose number 115 to be the licky one! And the winner is..


Congratulations!!! Please contact me here - marysza dot fotolog [at] vp dot pl - someday in July to talk about your prize! :)

Thank you all for participation, I am really happy to see so many comments and new watchers. I hope you will stay here for a long time and won't be bored!

xxxx
ps. I am staying home this week, and I hope I will be sewing every day! So many projects in my head, and so little time! I can't wait to make something new and show you :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winner and to you, dear, by the so lovely candy! Your notebooks are really gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Aik :) I love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nareszcie masz czas na relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratuluję i zazdraszczam po cichu :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja -zazdraszczam- całkiem głośno;)...i oczywiście gratuluję szczęśliwej Zwyciężczyni:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ja też całkiem głośno zazdraszczam ;)
    gratulacje dla wylosowanego szczęśliwca...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...