Thursday, July 07, 2011

2 in 1

 Look what I have found in a second hand a while ago! A long, regular, flowery skirt! It cost my 1zł ($0,33) and it is just perfect! The lenght is perfect when it is a skirt aswell as when it is a dress!
Few months ago I also found a lovely cotton belt which is just a long braid! So it fits perfectly :)
And it looks quite nice with the belt on your waist or on your hips.
 Do you like how it looks? I'm just wondering, because sometimes people say I look different - I hope it doesn't mean like 'you look very very weird - bad weird'..

I reall love the flowery pattern.. I could have flowers everywhere.. seriously everywhere.. I am obsessed with flowers!!!! ;o

Have a nice day blogaholics!
xxxx

ps. now I'm going to make some poppyseed cupcakes for the weekend! are you having something special this weekend? maybe a trip?

9 comments:

  1. Cambridge!!!! - czy jak sie to tam pisze, z grupką lesbijek ;] haha - ratuj, nie żebym miała coś do lesbijek, no ale będzie ich aż 4, jedna to żadne zagrożenie - każde spotkanie jest normalne :), ale 4? huhh ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you girls :)
    dzoanna - no co ty gadasz;d hahaha;d u nas sie tego nie spotyka.. az tak;d

    ReplyDelete
  3. śliczna, w sam raz na hawaje:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myslę, że to "dziwnie" oznacza oryginalnie :) Fajny łup, muszę stwierdzić. W nowym wcieleniu chyba wygląda lepiej, niż jakby miała być to długa spódnica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sliczna sukienka! Zreszta, na takiej figurze chyba kazda wyglada dobrze.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...