Sunday, January 06, 2013

Oh.. deer, again!

Remember the Oh, deer! A5 planner I made a couple of months ago?
Well I made another one! Very similar to the previous one.
 Same size and same pattern on the front cover. But different fabrics. This time white dots on a intense red background.  The interios is made of dark blue cotton.
 It takes really a lot of time and concentration to sew something like this by a sewing machine, even when a special paper with the pattern is under the fabric :)
As you can se it doesn't look perfect, I had some problems with making this deer..
but like they say.. practise makes perfect! :)
 Oh and I forgot to show you what have I found at a flea market few months ago.. I was looking for this beauty a loooong time.. it's just perfect in every way. I wanted it to have long wooden legs.
 I know that probably every single sewer has something like this from their grandmother.. but unfortunately my granny didn't have it! So my happiness is doubled! And nother nice fact - it was incredibly cheap!!

I hope you have a nice (first 2013) weekend,
marysza

deer image from here

13 comments:

  1. Oh cudny!
    I jeleń
    I niciak na nóżkach.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just beautiful :) The deer, the fabric, everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh deer!!! przezajebisty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rewelacyjny , jak dla mnie świetny w każdym calu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wielkie ogromne łał dla mnie leniwca, który nie może uwierzyć, że ktoś! WOW! ma tyle cierpliwości, żeby wychaftować takie cudo! Jesteś MISTRZ MARYŚ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wygląda jak zwykle przecudownie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. moja mama miała takie pudło do szycia, w sumie nadal ma :) a pan jeleń jest super, strasznie fajny notes! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cudny deer, śliczny przybornik również, moja mama ma podobny, choć nie tak rozbudowany ;)
    ale dziewczyno! jakie Ty masz zarąbiaste ściany! dopiero to wyczaiłam ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaaleeeż notes! Boski ten jeluś no :* a co do pudła, nie martw się, moja babcia mimo posiadania maszyny i zdolności bycia krawcową takiego przybornika nie miała :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Też mam od dawna ochotę na taki przybornik, ale jakoś mi jeszcze w ręce nie wpadł..

    Dużo szczęścia i weny w Nowym Roku!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ojaaaaa, ten jeleń jest wyszywany :O :O :O
    szacun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...