Saturday, January 14, 2012

thank you envelopes & love for stamps

 I always attach to my packages mini letters for my clients and swap partners..
Earlier I used simple white envelopes (I made them by myself from a nice pattern) but yesterday I bought a set of 25 recycled envelopes.. and as you can see below, I decided to make little 'thank you' doodles on the front.
Maybe they aren't very beautiful but I am sure it is way more nice
 to open an envelope like this rather than a simple white one! :))

Oh and I also tried some of my new rubber stamps! Literally rubber..! As you can see below I made three little stamps from erasers!
 It was quite difficult because I don't have a small precise knife..
But still they look quite interesting, don't they?
 Ha! And on the last photo above you can see my new treasure! A Date SMASHstamp! It is just great! So many different signs on the left! Great idea, and it was quite cheap! ;d
 Yesterday, I also finished another page from Finish This Book! I was doing it 1,5h!
And I interpretated it a bit different than I should.. but it's my laziness fault!
I hope you liked this 'abitdifferentthanusually' post! ;p
Now I'm going to journal a bit with my new lovely stamps  !
Have a nice weekend!

P.S. As always - sorry for bad photos! Sun, where are you?!
xxxx

17 comments:

  1. I loooove your envelope designs and stamp decorations. I think they look beautiful. If I received something like this in the post, it would really make me smile and brighten my day. Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. bardzo mi się podobają!też mam zamiar zrobić własną papeterię :]świetne pieczątki z gumki

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaaaaaaaaaaaaacie, fantastycznie fantastyczne. gdybym dostała coś w takiej kopercie, chyba bym z nią spała :) stemple genialne, o datowniku i innych smaszowych rzeczach marzę a żurnalowe obrazki wyglądają jak profesjonalne ilustracje w książce. czy musisz mnie krępować tą niezliczonością talentów, hę?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, oczywiście, że kocham ten twój "lekkoinnyniżzawsze" post! Uwielbiam takie ilustracje i liternictwo, po prostu kocham. Twoje prace sprawiły, że aż świerzbią mnie palce by coś zrobić. Ilustracje z "Finish This Book" są piękne, mogłabyś je kiedyś pokazać w nieco większym rozmiarze?

    ReplyDelete
  5. bardzo fajny pomysł,
    widać jak bardzo ważne są dla Ciebie "dodatki":) Super:):):) 100% w moim stylu
    te stemple są boskie - masz pomysły kobieto:) no i talent!
    teraz nie pozostaje mi nic innego jak pomyśleć nad takimi dodatkami do Twojej nowej reniferowej poduchy!
    Pozdrawiam Dąbrowę G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lejdi - dziekuje ci! ale pamietaj to tylko zdjecia! a na zdjeciach czlowiek stara sie pokazac wszystko jak najladniej;p w rzeczywistosci to sa po prostu meeega prostye obrazeczki.. nawet trojwymiarowe nie sa.. ale je lubie;p

    antilight - tak jak wyzej, nie warto ich powiekszac bo to na prawde sa takie prosciusienkie mini obrazeczki!!! :) ale dziekuje za mile slowa :D ja przyznac ze stesknilam sie za twoimi doodlesami! :D

    paula m. - tak na prawde to nie moje pomysly na te stempelki! gdzies widzialam podobne i stwierdzilam ze sobie zrobie bo akurat mialam dwie gumki wolne :D ale mam zamiar ich troszke wiecej porobic jak tylko dorwe gdzies tanie gumki! :D ahh i nie moge sie doczekac podusiiii!

    thank you all for your nice wordl! happy you like it!

    dzieeeeki! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! I love all of them. I'm very impressed by your stamps. I am terrible at carving stamps ^_^ your writing is great

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER! Extra kopertki! GENIALNE stemple! Gdzie kupiłaś tego SMASHa i za ile? Jest SUPER! REWELACYJNE te obrazki! Podziwiam Cię! Tyle talentów! WOW! PS. Cierpliwie czekam na obiecane fotki materiałów :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. elimpi - dziekuje!!!! i przepraszam za opoznienie! tak strasznie mi glupio, przepraszam :( info o smashu poszly na twojego @! :)

    claire - haha I'm sure you are not terrible in carving stamps!! you just need a good knife! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. koperty wyglądają super, a szczególnie smakowita jest ta babeczka :)

    zapraszam do mnie i do udziału w zabawie: http://blondeontheroad.blogspot.com/2012/01/100-dni-przed.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha, Marysz, właśnie w prostocie leży urok! Ja się domagam jakiś powiększeń na przyszłość :D a co do moich bazgrołów, to niedługo się doczekasz :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this - your rubber stamps are adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are definitely beautiful! I wish my handwriting could look as lovely & loopy as this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a fantastic idea to make stamps from old rubbers! I might have to give it a go! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. ale świetnie!:) koperty genialne!:) pozdrawiam ciepło

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...