Thursday, January 05, 2012

A special Blog Planner

After Christmas I creatd a new Blog Planner for a special person - Julia!
It is very similar to the first Blog Planner I made :)
Just different colours.. But I like it as much as the one I have for myself!
As you probably noticed the cover looks like a cover from this notebook.
It's quite thick - 400pages. Five colorful separating cards.
I really love making notebooks like this one! I'm always happy when I see the end result! :)
Do you like it? Maybe it's too simple for you? Leave me some opinions! ;d

I have closed my etsy shop (mentioned before) and I think I will open it at the end of January.. why? Well.. only then I will have some free time to create new notebooks and blog planners!! Cant's wait!

Have a nice weekend!
P.S. Sorry again (and again, and again..) for bad photos..!

12 comments:

  1. This is perfect, I every notebook you make but this one will be specially usefull, a blog planner is a great idea and even more a pretty one like this(:

    have a lovely year!

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is perfect! I love it! The dividers add such a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marysza stworzyłaś prawdziwe arcydzieło! Okładka wymiata, te linie jak w zeszycie są cudowne. Środek także bardzo mi się podoba, urocze papierki...a ja się zastanawiam co zrobić z toną papierów do scrapbookigu...może kiedyś wyczaruję prowizoryczny notes ;) I już nie marudź że zdjęcia złe, ostatnie szczególnie mi się podoba! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jest niesamowity!

    Buziaki :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mega uroczy i świetny pomysł. ha, chciałabym mieć tyle pomysłów any zapełnić tag gruby zeszyt. Ja niestety ledwo przechodzę przez cienkie notatniki - brak czasu potrafi zabic wszystko. Bardzo podoba mi się ten pomysł okładki wyglądającej jak kartka w linie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wygląda genialnie, zakochałam się w zakładkach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.
    Leather Planners

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your creations are amazing! How do you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tips given are helpful and an amazing blog. You can also read our blog : promotional planners

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...