Sunday, January 08, 2012

Foxy Set!

Some time ago I sewed a foxy wallet for myself.. One of my lovely readers saw it and wanted a similar one with a matching vanity bag/purse.. and here they are!
This wallet is made way more precisely and looks a lot better than the one I have.. It's weird but I always keep my ugly creations for myself.. (well maybe not ugly but they look like they were unfinished!).. I just don't mind if there are some threads on the right side or something like that.. but when you are making something for a client.. well.. then you want to give him/her the best what you can make! :)
This wallet has a red interior and the pocket is made of a lovely foxy fabric :)
Besides that it looks like all my previous wallets :) simple but nice looking :)
My client also wanted a matching purse.. And I have to admit I love how it looks!
I have to make a similar one for myself somewhere in the future!
I wish I had more of this colorful little tape.. looks nice with every fabrics! :)
And as you can see the back is very simple :)

Few days ago I also sewed a nice pillow! I was inspired by CluckCluckSew! You can find a nice tutorial on her blog.. I didn't really use it, but some of you maybe don't know how to start or something like that.. Btw it is a great blog! Lot's of inspirations and nice projects! :)
I sewed a simple little quilt too.. but I'm waiting for some good daylight to make photos. You can't believe how dark my room is when the weather is like this!

Have a nice Sunday.. and keep your fingers crossed for my tomorrow's presentation.. ohh how I hate presentations in front of a bunch of people! Ahh!
xxxx

17 comments:

  1. Oj u mnie to samo... zaliczenie z emisji głosu i przez 5 minut muszę o czymś gadać. Tragedyja, bo nie znoszę "publicznych wystąpień" :< Ale jak trzeba to trzeba, trzymam kciuki! ;)

    A Foxy Set jak zawsze cudo ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratuluję talentu i pomysłów:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Przecudny komplet! o_O Normalnie szczena z podłogi! ♥

    A poducha...łał!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękności! wciąż nie mogę się nadziwić Twoimi wyrobami. cudny wzór na poduszkę, taki retro romantyczny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping my fingers crossed for your tomorrow's presentation, I love this sweet pillow. I wish I had such a pilow:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fajne te lisiory! A światła niestety nie ma nigdzie :( czekam niecierpliwie na te zdjęcia twojego patchworka.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice looking, yes! Love the zipper pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The foxy wallet and purse are so nice! You are clearly very skilled. Good luck tomorrow. Now I am off to check out that blog you recommended!

    Loulou Downtown

    ReplyDelete
  9. Materiał w lisy jest genialny! :D
    Oszalałam na jego punkcie. Twój komplet bardzo mi się podoba. :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. cudny jest ten lisiasty komplet! poducha tez super:)
    zachwycam sie za kazdym razem jak tu zagladam! powodzenia jutro !

    ReplyDelete
  11. o rany, śnię o takiej podusi. cuuuudo

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUPER! fajne te liski! Poducha GENIALNA! Oczywiście trzymam kciuki! I jeszcze raz się cieszę, że trzymanie kciuków za prawko pomogło! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i also keep the ugly ones to use myself... :D

    I love your wallet and little purse! It's really really nice! :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love the cushion! Looks quite difficult though I would love to be able to make one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. lisiasty portfel wymiata :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lisy mnie powaliły na kolana! Podusia niebiańśka!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fajny zestaw. Bardzo podoba mi się ta okrągła poducha. Marzą mi się takie na mojej kanapie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...