Wednesday, November 17, 2010

my new 'gold fish' and nerds ;d

Look what i got today! Few days ago, my lovely A.;* bought me a Lomo Fisheye! I'm sooooo happy! It's so pretty (small&cute)! I can't wait to develope the film and see what those photos! 
and you can also see some glasses on the photo, my new nerds;d we bought few colours (we=me+ann). i have red, black and.. black with dark glass.. i really can't wait to make some selfportraits with them on my nose, or some photos of ann wearing them!
 here you can see fisheyes goldfish logo;d
 and here me.. a quick photo.. i had to took one in those glasses, unfortunately you can't see here colour of my hair.. well you can, but my colour is much more red! :)
and the last photo shows you another page from my little journal.. nothing artistic.. just some cute clouds and a rainbow. this ilustration is cheering.. isn't it? when i'm staring at it, i have the word hope in my head :)

xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Aaa miałam pożyczony dokładnie taki sam, dźwięk ładującej się lampy (nie wiem czy Twój też ma ten charakterystyczny dźwięk?) - boski :D, pstryk i musiałam oddać...ale do pokochania jak najbardziej :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wlasnie! ten dzwiek!! specalne do ucha przykladam jak sie ladujexd a myslalam ze jestem nienormalnaxd ze podoba mi sie dzwiek lapmyxd?

    ReplyDelete
  3. zrobiłaś! aaa zrobiłaś z niego ♥ art journal ♥ to cudownie! :D
    okulary są świetne, a lomoski rządzą :))) też mam rybie oko, tylko jakoś weny brak? ja jak pierwszy raz usłyszałam ten dźwięk to stałam nad aparatem z głupią miną i czekałam co się stanie haha - skojarzyło mi się to z dźwiękiem czegoś startującego... hahah
    a przepisami bardzo bardzo chętnie się wymienię, tylko nie wiem co na to mój obwód w pasie ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...