Tuesday, May 06, 2014

DIY - Tutorial for a Plush Owl

I have a new tutorial for you guys! As you know I don't have much time for sewing but still I found some time to to make a Plush Owl DIY! A plush toy like this is super simple to make and you don't need a lot of fabrics!
Mam dla was nowy tutorial! Jak wiecie, ostatnio nie mam z a bardzo czasu na szycie.. ale i tak go troszkę znalazłam na zrobienie DIY na Pluszową Sowę! Pluszaki takie jak ten są bardzo łatwe do zrobienia i nie potrzeba wielu materiałów!
I used 5 pieces of fabric and most of them were just scraps from some older projects :)
Użyłam tylko 5 rodzajów tkanin, z czego większość to pozostałości, resztki z innych projektów :)
To make my owl a bit more interesting I added two stripes of lace and a crochet flower which I received few years ago from someone :) You never know when you will need stuff like that!
Żeby sówka wyglądała ciekawiej, dodałam dwa paseczki koronki i szydełkowy kwiatek, który dostałam od kogoś parę lat temu :) Nigdy nie wiadomo, kiedy coś się przyda!
This kind of plush toys are just perfect gifts for children and that's why I made a tutorial for you guys. You can find it >> HERE <<. Instructions are clear and I'm sure you will find them very easy! Let me know what you think about this owl, and the tutorial itself! :)
Takie pluszaki to idealne prezenty dla dzieciaków i dlatego właśnie postanowiłam zrobić dla was tutorial. Możecie go znaleźć >> TUTAJ <<. Instrukcje są bardzo jasne i jestem pewna, że świetnie sobie poradzicie! Dajcie znać jak wam się podoba sowa i sam tutorial! :)

You can find more tutorials made by me on zrobiszsam.pl site, just click in the image below! :)
Więcej moich tutoriali możecie znaleźć na zrobiszsam.pl, wystarczy że klikniecie w poniższy obrazek! :)

Have a nice day
Miłego dnia! 

4 comments:

  1. Świetna ta sowa, a tutorial bardzo prosty i przyjemny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out sooo cute! That flower suits the owl perfectly well, as if it was designed just for this project. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...